yandere lang x male reader

Reader is male

Requested by beetandpachirisu

How it started is when you walk into the gas room to some files. You take a deep breath and slowly walk in the gas room covering your mouth. You walk through the walls heading to the small room and quickly taking in some air. You search through the lockers, you didn't find anything important as you go to the boxes. As you were searching the gas behind you slowly form into a red panda like figure. He look at you curiosity and peek over your shoulder to see what you're looking. You froze when you felt someone behind you quickly turning startling the red panda.

You quickly take out your bat staring at him. "Who are you!?" You shout scared as the red panda raise his arms in surrender. "Wait im not here to infect you honest. Im just curious to see what you're doing. " he said as he sound a bit scared that you might hurt him. You slowly put down your bat and sighs. "Sorry im just a little jumpy from almost being infected by a kaiju." You explain to him as he nodded understand. The two of you chat as you found out his name is lang who is a gas gootraxion. He was the only left since his kind were killed and he was hiding. You felt sad for him and decided to protect him and keep him hidden from anyone else.

As time went on from you spending time with lang from time to time. He starts go get obsessed with you. He always asked you to stay a little longer with him. But you always tell him that you'll get in trouble is you're slacking. That made him a bit sad but also upset that people are keeping you away from him. He fear that you'll ignore him and he'll be all alone. No he won't let that happen he has to keep you in the room with him. He waits for you to go to the small room as he in his gas form. He smile when you walk in the room and look around for him. He lock the door and made the whole room foggy making it harder for you to breathe. You cough loud as you felt yourself slowly turn into a lang. You felt someone hugging you tight as you look up to see lang smiling in a creepy way. "Now you can stay with me. We can be together forever." He giggles as he snuggles into your fur as you froze in fear.

(Im happy that you love the book but please let other people have a chance to request.)