yan plantix x reader

Reader is gender neutral

Requested by WhenTheFunnyStrikes

You always love nature it always gives you joy and peace. But you feel a bit lonely since every time you talk to someone the next day they disappear like they been erased from the world. People said that you are cursed and avoid you. It made you sad but the only thing that keeps you happy is the garden. But that is until you meet a plant goo that lives in garden caves.

Being a gardener in the garden can be pretty hard work and lots of effort. But that didn't stop you from working hard for the garden. You plant some rare flowers seeds in the flower pot before watering it. You didn't noticed one of the goos is watching and she seem vary happy that you're taking care of the garden. She a plantix a plant bug goo ever scene you step in the garden and she couldn't keep her eyes off of you. Everytime she thought of you her wings will flutter.

"Hehe my little gardener.~" she whispers as she gets ready to capture her human. You finished the garden with a tired smile. "The garden is finished now lets go back to the room to relax. " You said as you about to walk out. "Wait!!" Someone shout making you turn around to see a plant like goo rush in grom the green house to you. When she finally reached you she stop to take a breath. "Umm hello? " you said a little noticed to see the goo in front of you. "Sorry for startling you human i came to tell you that you forgot something." She said as she smile at you. Something about that smile made you feel a bit creeped out but shrug it off. "Oh i did? Well ok i guess." You said as you follow her to the garden cave.

You look for something that she claimed that you forgot something. "I didn't see anything i forgot" "oh you did you forgot about your lover~" she suddenly said before you turn around to say something she suddenly hug you tight as goo spread all over your body. "Have you wonder why the flowers grow so quickly?~ Well i killed the people that talked or even touch you and turn them into fertilizer hehe~" she said as you struggled to break free from her grasp but she having an iron grip on you never letting you go. "Its going to be ok just sleep and it'll be over.~" She hum as you slowly fall asleep in her arms. "You are now mine forever~" she said as she snuggled against you keeping you warm and....safe.