lanturn shork x reader x lemon shork

Reader is male

Warning this is a lemon and it has a bitting kink and rough lemon

Requested by  soozaoffical

After finished working on some important work that your boss have send you and your co workers. You head to the pool room to check on the shorks. There two shorks that you befriended, who are most aggressive sharks in the pool room the lanturn shork and lemon shork. You didn't know how you befriended them since they are aggressive towards humans. But somehow you tamed the two. Your co workers called you the shark tamer. But the two always fight over you like your their mate. Witch will come to play when their heating season arrive.

And it starts today... You walk in the pool room looking around to see so shorks around. "That weird they usually always vary active where is everyone?" You said as you slowly walk in the pool witch was a bad idea... As you walk two figures hidden behind some crate watching you smirking before slowly follow you. "Guys are you around? Please c- ahh!!" You yelped when someone grab you and roughly bite your should making you moan loud.

(Yes you have a bitting kink) You slowly look to see lanturn shork who was bitting your shoulder as he pull away with your blood on his teeth smirking at you. Then suddenly you were pulled into a kiss by lemon shork. You kissed back because the bite from lanturn made you turned on as you wrapped your arms around lemon neck. He chuckle and pull away and you end up being kissed by lanturn but this time the kiss was more rough then lemons. He pull you away as lemon take off your clothes. You blush when lanturn and lemon chuckle at your flustered state and went closer go you. Lemon picks you up as he sits on one of the steps as he have you sit on his member as it went inside your butt. Whining when he did that as lanturn chuckle as he pull your head towards hos member roughly shoving it down your throat. The two males begin to thrust roughly as you close your eyes holding onto lanturn hips to keep your balance.  Lanturn chuckle at this hold your head against the base of his member as he thrust roughly. If he keeps this up you probably lose your voice. You whimper when the two thrust harder and deeper as you feel your legs getting weaker as you close your eyes. After while you came 3 times while the two haven't cum yet. But every you cum two take turn bitting your shoulders as a punishment for cumming before them.

But you didn't seem to mind because you have the bitting kink and plus you liked them when you first met them. You didn't say anything in case they might regret you but as they doing this to you ahd them fighting over you. You guessing they felt the same towards you. After a 45 mins they getting close to their end as you slowly getting sleepy as you slowly losing your energy. The two noticed this and smirk with one last and deep thrust they finally cum inside you making you quickly swallow lanturn cum as best as you cold but some leak from the corners of your mouth. Lemon pulled away from you as he pet your head as you pull away from lanturn as you cough out some cum and saliva. "I hope you enjoy or little game y/n~. "Lemon said as he hug you tight as lanturn joins in on the group hug. You three didn't noticed the other shorks that were watching from the other side of the pool room. "Ahem can we join in on the fun?~"Someone said making you lanturn and lemon turn around to see teh other shorks smirking at you three. You realized they were in heat. You gulped realizing the fun is not over yet.