fem sprinkle kits x reader fluff

Reader is gender neutral

Requested by Chedsarhsgssjdgeg

Reader is gender natural

Vanilla sprinkle kit vannie

Chocolate sprinkle kit brownie

Strawberry sprinkle kit berry

Mint sprinkle kit wintergreen or winter

You are also half sprinkle kit meaning you have furry arm legs, cat ears and a ice cream tail and the flavor is (your favorite ice cream flavor)

Being half infected sprinkle kit has its challenge. Some goos tends to stare at you curiously while some try to infect you guessing they want to know what the fusion they will make you to be. You were attacked by an unstable sprinkle kit when it escaped from the doctor office and attack you when it first saw you. Lucky you were saved by some guards as they take out the sprinkle kit. For some reason you feel bad for the sprinkle kit. You used to have a phobia with cats when you were a kid. You were attacked by a mother cat when you trying to feed a kitten.  Ever since that day you stayed away from cats and got bullied for it. When you got a job from the lab you told them about your fear and the boss seem to understand it. You didn't know about the lab until you set foot into the building and see some of the goo that you most afraid of are cat goos.

Some of the cattes try to be friendly to you but you get scared when one gets close to you. You feel kinda bad for making the cattes feel sad but continue on your work. And that when the incident with the unstable sprinkle kit come to play.

Now that your half sprinkle kit you didn't have a fear of cats anymore and slowly getting used of the cat goos. The unstable sprinkle kit was the first sprinkle kit that you encountered since you didn't set foot into the cafe. The boss warned you about the sprinkle kits working there and you have your lunch in your office. You decided to visit the cafe for the first time as a half sprinkle kit human. Slowly you walk in the cafeteria and look around. You seem some people and few goos enjoying their food having a good time. At least they not fighting witch was a good thing for you since you didn't like conflict that much.

You head to the counter to order your food. A chocolate sprinkle kit walk up to you with a smile. "Hello what can i get you cutie?~" she purrs making you blush. "I i'll have f/f and f/d please." You said nervously making the brown cat nodded. "Ok the food will be with soon.~ " She wink at you and walk away. You walk to an empty table and sit to and breath a sigh of relief. 'What is going on here? Why she is flirting with me?? Maybe because im part sprinkle kit.' You think as your ears perk up as a strawberry sprinkle kit walks up to you with a tray of food with the same chocolate sprinkle kit that was flirting with you. "Here your food sweets.~ and may i say your vary cute for a half tranfurred.~ " the pink ice cream cat said as the chocolate sprinkle kit giggles. "See i told you they are a cutie berry.~ the brown ice cream cat said. "U umm t thanks you u umm. " "you may call me berry and this is brownie our other sisters winter and vannie are in the kitchen.~" berry said as brownie nod. "Yes we told them about you and they couldn't wait to met you!~"  brownie said as you hear someone yelling. "Brownie berry get back in the kitchen!" Someone yelled as both brownie and berry sigh and look at you. "We'll meet you in the cave after our work is done see you soon.~" berry said as her and brownie walk away leaving you sitting there blushing from all the flirting. 'What the heck just happened?' You thought.

Time skip

You sit on one of the shelves in the caves watching the kaijus chilling by some crystals along with some slime dragons flying around the crystal messing around with some kaijus or humans. You were eating a candy bar when you didn't noticed someone sit next to you. "Can i have one?~" someone said next to you making you jump. You turn to see a a vanilla sprinkle kit staring at you. "U umm y yes." You said as you give her a piece of the candy bar. She smiles and eats the candy bar. "Can we have some too?~" Someone else said as you turn to see three more sprinkle kits sitting the other side of you. That made you jumped again at their sudden appearance before giving them their pieces of the candy bar. The four sprinkle kits have been vary friendly towards you ever since you visit the cafe. You told them about your phobia and why you haven't visit the cafe and also how you become a half tranfurred. The four ice cream quads feels bad as they comfort you. "Don't worry y/n we your friends now." Winter said shyly as she nuzzle you. The other three got a little jealous and nuzzle you as well making you almost red in the face. How are you gonna handle with these flirting sprinkle kits?