yan buck x male reader

Reader is male

Requested by crayon_muncher

Warning bloody gore

"Dang it another blackout...better get to the safe area f/n." You said picking up a flashlight and handing another one to f/n. You two carefully walk out of the computer lab room heading to the caves. You guys keep alert though in case any panthers decided to attack you guys. A giggle was heard making you stop and look around. "What wrong y/n?" F/n ask as they stop to turn to you. "I sworn i heard something like a giggle." You explain as f/n looking you with the look of confusion. "Well i didn't hear a giggle maybe you're hearing things." They saif as they walk with you following them. You two didn't noticed two pink eyes staring at you with look of obsession.

Walking in the case you see a nightshade and jammer busy listening to music. "We don't have to worry about them they seem busy." F/n said as you two walk pass the two wolves. The two wolves noticed you guys for a bit and goes back to listening to music. Those goos are one of the chill goos as long as you don't upset them. Walking to the safe zone suddenly f/n stop and look around. "Umm y/n i heard something in the cafe i'll be right back. "They said as they run off to the cafe. "Ok hurry back!" You said as you walk in the safe zone to hide.

When f/n run in the cafe they stop and gasps as what they saw..

Gore alert!

In the cafe their bodies everywhere. Some of them missing their heads some lost some limps and what worse is that few of them have their guts out everywhere in the cafe. F/n see few panthers eating the bodies of dead humans. "Waits...those are the people that talked to y/n..." They said horrified. "Hehe that's right and you're one of them that stood in my way for being close to my human!" Someone scream and tackled f/n to the ground. F/n look up to see a bloody buck grinning at him. F/n struggles to grav their bat but the buck push the bat away and digs their claws into f/n stomach pulling out their guts. F/n scream in pain as the buck cover their mouth as they giggle evil. "Shut up no one wants to hear your screams.~" The bucket cat said pulling more of the dying human guys. The panthers walk walk in and noticed the buck killing the human. "Don't worry you'll have them once i end their pathetic life." The buck said as they claw the human neck ending their life quickly. The buck sigh as he gets up as smile. "Now that this human is gone no one will be in my way. " The buck giggle to himself.
Gore ended

He hear someone gasp behind him making him turn around to see you staring at him with horror. "W what did you do to f/n!?" You scream as the buck giggle and walk up to you. "Y/n don't you remember me that catte that you take care of?" He said as he cup your cheeks making you look at him in the eyes. You push him away as you grab the bat glaring at him with anger. "Don't touch me you killed f/n!" You shouted at him. "But he in the way of our love y/n don't you realized that? " He said as he walk up to you. You're about to swing your bat at him suddenly he quickly grab your hand taking your bat away before throwing it away. He pull you in a tight hug purring happy. "Now that friend of your is gone we can be together....."

"Forever....~"