panther group x male reader

Reader is male

Requested by beetandpachirisu

Being snuggled and licked to death by group of female panthers and their cubs is like a paradise to some people but to you it was kinda a strange adventure  scene the female panthers are obsessed with you ever since you work in this lab. Whenever it a black out the female panthers tend to follow you and once some of them got close, they pin you down and lick you. The guards have to pry them off you witch was a struggle since they refuse to leave you alone.

Also whenever the other scientists doing experiments with the panther. They have to bring you in to keep the panthers calm. Some male panthers are jealous of you stealing their mates while some didn't seem to mind as they also taken an interest towards you. Yep now you have some male panthers after you. Other people start calling you the panther charmer and tease you about it, while other praise you for it. The slimes didn't seem to like you much the slime hounds didn't want you even near their pups. You kinda understand that the panthers do eat their pups and why they get aggressive when they see you near their puppies. After that you decided to stay away from the slimes as to not stress them out. Overwise they'll attack you and the panthers will be angry and will start the goo war or something.

Welp it didn't bother you that the panthers are treating you like their treasure and always protecting you. What adorable part is their cute cubs. They look so adorable well when they'll become adults of course. The cubs starts to love you vary much and tend to play with you. One time someone wonder in and saw you sleeping on some female panthers who were hugging you like a teddy bear. And their cubs sleeping on you while some sleeping while some somehow got into your shirt pockets to get some warmth. Well that one why for a panther to be cute is to sleep while holding their favorite human like a giant teddy bear.

Well you guess being the panther charmer wasn't all that bad. Well...as long as you don't upset them of course overwise things will be ugly.

This chapter is inspired by kaiju paradise x reader (reboot)