mochi x reader x fed

Reader is gender natural

Requested by GregMegX2

You are server in the cafe helping out sprinkle kit and mochi. You met sprinkle kit and mochi when you first walk in the cafe and see how they work hard in the cafe you decided to help them out in the cafe. But there is one customer that you met he a goo name fed. He seem quiet and didn't seem to show any emotion but gives a poker face. You greet the wolf with a sweet smile and asked him his order. He shyly told you his order and look away to hide his blushing face. You got a little worried and asked him what wrong he clear his throat and said he ok as he hide hide his face with his hat. You shrug and went to sprinkle kit and told them fed order. After sprinkle finish the food you take the food to fed and place it on the table. "T thanks..." He said as you smile at him. "Its no problem if you need anything just let me know." You said as you walk to another table. You didn't noticed fed was smiling a little at you.

One day when you take fed's order you noticed mochi staring at you two with the look of jealousy? You asked mochi if everythings ok but all he gives you was a nod. He seem to be to be in a bad mood. He always likes this whenever fed is around. You caught him glaring at fed while fed just stare at him not even fazed by the coffee dragons glare. Whenever fed has a chance to talk to you mochi will interrupt him or drag you away from him. So you decided to get mochi and fed to get along as you were afraid that they'll start a fight one day.

After the few hours you guys close up the cafe you take mochi to the garden. He was confused of why you taking him to the garden but was happy that he gets to be alone with you. But he didn't realized that you invited fed to join in as well When you guys sit down by the tree you look at mochi. "Is there something wrong? Im getting a bit worried..." You asked the dragon. Mochi sigh and said. "I'm a little jealous when i see you around fed. He seem happy when you're around it and i just couldn't help it. Im scared that you'll never work in the cafe and hang out with him...." Mochi said as he look down as he tear up. You look at the dragon sadly and give him a hug. "Mochi i will never stop working in the cafe with you and sprinkle. Im just worried that you and fed will end up fighting each other. I just want you two to get along." You said as you pet the dragon head making him purr.

He wrap one of his wings around you as he snuggle against you. "C can...i join too...?" Someone said you two turn around to see fed at the door looking at you two. Mochi grumble as you pet his head. "Sure fed join in." You said as the wolf walk over to you and sit on the other side of you. Mochi growl a bit at him as you hold the dragon paw and gantly squeeze it witch calms him down. Fed snuggle against you as he wrap his tail around you. The three you end up snuggling each other and mochi seem to trust fed around you a little. You guys fall asleep by the tree. You guys didn't noticed sprinkle kit, catte and hazzy watching you guys giggling recording with shades camera. "Are they adorable?" Sprinkle kit asked as hazzy nodded. "Wait till nightshade shades and jammer about hear this. I have a feeling they gonna tease fed." Catte as she giggles with sprinkle kit. "Hey guys have you seen my camera? Wait what are you doing with my camera? " shade suddenly appear as he walk over to the three. "Look at this adorable moment." Hazzy said as he point at the window that shows the garden with you mochi and fed sleeping by the tree.

When shade saw you three he blink a few time life up his dark shade to have a better look. When he saw fed snuggling you he starting laughing "Oh my gosh..fed is becoming a softy im gonna jammer and nightshade." He said as he ran away to tell the music loving wolves duo. Boy you three will have a rude awaking when you guys wake up.