nc x reader x panther part 1

Reader is female

I will make lemon for this on the next chapter.

Slowly waking up to your cell as you look at your paws. "W what the?" You said as you noticed you're a ghost fox with a mix of sinox and have a memory of one of your "friends" forced you to go in the water with a  broken teaser what strange about this teaser that it has the purple goo on it...and it was glowing. Your friend said that they stole that teaser from one of the doctors that was trying to create a new goo. But then your friends  decided to make you as their lab rat and forced you to go to the water with that teaser. Once you're in the water suddenly you get zapped then everything went black.

Getting up from the uncomfortable bed you slowly come out ot the cell and see everything is dark and eerie. You felt something is watching you and look around to see nothing behind you. Suddenly you hear a growl as panic rush in as you quickly run to find somewhere to hide. Whatever is chasing you is getting quicker and suddenly tackled you to the ground. You close your eyes as you wait for something to happen. "Hmm you seem strange ghost foxes can't glow in the dark...im guessing your part sinox..." Something said as you slowly open your eyes to see the panther on top of you. "Hey panther what do you have here?" Someone said as you look to see the nightcralwer walking up to you guys. When he see you and give you a confused look. "Is that a sinox or a ghost fox?" He asked as the panther shrug before letting you go. You're about to make a run for it when the panther grav your paw tightly. "And where do you think you're going?" He asked as he pull you close to him. The nightcrawler stare at you with curiosity. "So what are we gonna do with her? We can't let her get attacked by humans since she the new goo." The panther said as he look at you as well. "Well actually i was a human...until my friends forced me to turn into who i am now...i guess they abandoned once they realized i wasn't waking up they left me until the doctors found me and put me in a cell. " you explain as the two look at you in shocked. "Your friends did this to you why?" The Nightcrawler asked as you look down sadly. "Well they saved me from being attacked by a slime hound then i was grateful towards them and wad willing do what they say. That was a huge mistake i ever made that took that as advantage and used me as their servant but if i refuse they'll guilt trip me until i accept it." You sigh "wow...that was cruel of what they did. " the panther said as the Nightcrawler hugged you when he noticed you're about to cry. "Well they won't bother you anymore you have us. " he said as the panther nodded. You smile and hugged them both. "Yea i guess you're right. "

After you met the two you guys became good friends and hang out together. You met the other goos who are sinoxs and ghost foxes and became their friend as well. When they heard of what happened to you they wanted to teach these fake friends of yours a lesson. Every was great until around summer night Nightcrawler and panther are acting weird.... They became vary protective of you and vary clingy. You didn't understand what on earth is going on until you started to act weird. You asked one of the sinoxs of what going on and he said you're in heat and mating season. Now that you know you kinda get a little nervous it was your first experience being in heat in the mating season. Of course you were a human and have no idea about it. Now that you're a goo and experiencing in heat you're kinda getting a little scared. One of the sinox told you what to do during the season is to find a mate. And that what you're doing right now looking for Nightcrawler or panther since you starting to have feelings for them when first met them but didn't say anything because you're afraid of their reactions.

You look for panther or Nightcrawler in the caves. You keeps yourself alert as you didn't want any surprise attack by male goos. After searching for a while you're about to give up until someone pounced on you. You struggle to break free until you hear a familiar voice. "Y/n its me panther. " he said and that made you calm down. He takes you to the library where Nightcrawler is waiting. It made you a bit confused and look at the two. "Well me and crawler both decided we should share you...and was wondering if you ok with it." Panther said as the Nightcrawler nods. You stare at them and shyly nod. "O ok you can share me.." When you said that both male grabbed you anr took you under the stair case.

Cliffhanger part 2 will come out soon.