yan catte x reader

Reader is gender natural

Requested by crayon_muncher

Warning gore

"Ok catte time for some testing." You said getting stuff ready for the test. You met catte at the caves when she was wounded. She must been attacked by humans or other goos so you patched her up. After she was recovered she was vary grateful towards you after tou saved him. Usually cattes didn't like being tested on but this catte that you saved didn't seem to mind as long as you were the one that doing the tests with her. After some tests and her trying not to scratch you om accident when you poke her with a IV to draw some blood or goo samples. You ask if she want to go to the cafe with you and of course he said yes as she grab your hand and drag you to the cafe.

When you guys reach to the cafe sprinkle kit greeted you guys. "Hey guys what would you like to order? " she asked as you told her your favorite food and drink. She been staring at you with loving eyes and catte noticed and glare at her. "Hey sprinkle kit are you listening to y/n?" She asked rude making the ice cream cat snap out of her trance. "Oh yes and what was your order grumpy...?" She said as she smirk at catte with a challenge glance witch made him mad but she stayed calm as to not scare you away since you don't like conflicts. He told sprinkle her order as the ice cream cat nod. "Ok your orders wil be ready soon you two." She said as she wink at you before going to the kitchen. Catte noticed the blush on your face and hiss as she drag you to the table. "Catte what wrong are you ok you didn't seem happy when sprinkle talking to me." You asked as you pat the ginger bucket cat making her filched a bit as she let out a low purr. "Y yea im fine i guess today wasn't a good day for me." "Well if you say so. " you said as pet her head making the she cat purr more and nuzzle her head on your hand.

"Ahem your orders are ready." Sprinkle said as she glare at catte and smile at you as she place your orders on the table. "Thanks sprinkle." You smile at her making the ice cream cat blush and nodded as she walk away. She gave catte a side smirk before heading to the kitchen. Catte glare at her as she wrap her tail around you witch made you blush and gently pick up her tail.  Her tail wrapped itself around your wrist gently. You shrug it off and begin eating. You didn't noticed catte was staring at you in loving eyes.

Time skip midnight

You wake up from the knock on the door and yawn. "Who can be up at the time of hour?" You said as you go to the door and open it to see no one there but a note that said "meet me in the cafe i got a surprise for you from catte.~" It said as it made you curious of what catte wanted to show you. So you head to the cafe. Suddenly you smell something that made you gag and cover your noise. "What the heck is that smell?" You said as you walk in the cafe and see....bloody paw prints. They lead to the bathroom you slowly follow them and open the bathroom door to see a box on the sink. You see a sticky note on the box that says "open me." Slowly you open the box and scream when you saw sprinkle kits head in the box. You shake in fear as you back away from the box and bump into the stall door making it open. You look down to see blood coming from the stall and turn around to see sprinkle kit headless body and scream. "Y/n what wrong?~" someone said as you turn to the door to see catte with blood on her fur holding a batcher knife in her paw. "C catte?!" You stutter as you back away from the crazed cat keeping an eye on her in case she attack you. She walk closer to you making you back against the wall.

She walks closer and pulls you in a hug and nuzzle. "Mine.~ " she giggle as she cuddle you getting blood on your clothes. You push her away and run out of the bathroom making her chase after you. Suddenly she pounce on you making you fall to the ground. She held you in a tight grip as goo spread on your body as you struggle to break free. "Hold still y/n it going to be ok ~" she whisper as she hums a lullaby making you sleepy and close your eyes. "That's it sleep y/n and everything will be ok hehe.~" she said as she pat your head as you fall into a deep sleep.

Waking up in the cave you look at yourself to see that you turn into a catte but you didn't remember what happened. "Y/n you're awake my love.~" Catte said as she pulls you into a hug you blush as you hug her back and nuzzle her. She tells you you're her mate abd loved her with all your heart and you believe her. As time went on you soon fall in love with catte and that what catte wanted you all to herself and no one will be in the way between you too. Catte will make sure that no one will never take you away from her. And if they did well they'll end up like sprinkle kit who is slowly turning into the puddle in the bathroom.