hazzy x male reader

Reader is male

Requested by olakace15r4xd

You walk to the storage room by the garden to see a sleeping hazzy. He have his paws in the air pawing at something as he let out cute snores. You smile at this adorable sight you ever seen and walk over and pets his head. "Y/n i want to be in your warm embrace." he snores in his sleep as you stare at him in shock. "Aww hazzy..." You said as you look at his belly and has an idea. You rub his belly making him purrs softly as he blush. "M more belly rubs...please...more" he said in his sleep as you give his belly even more and begin to rub his ears making him more blush. "Yes rub my ears as well y

." Hazzy said as he hug your hand nuzzling on your arm. You look at him and try not to laugh as he didn't realized that he was talking in his sleep right in front of you.

You look at his nose and....

Boop....

His eyes suddenly went open and when hr look at you he blush in embarrassment and hides behind his tail. "Uhh h h hi y

u umm how long were you in here?" He asked as he peek at you from behind his tail. "Well for a while and also you been talking in your sleep." You explain as hazzy blush red. "Umm what did i say?" He asked as you told him of what he been saying in sleep. He stare at you embarrassed. "S sorry t those belly rubs i have in my dream c came true." He said as he hold his tail. "Umm y/n can i have more belly rubs...please?" He asked as you sit next to him and rub his belly fluff.

He purrs as he hold your arm as you rub his belly while his tail start wagging. You chuckle at his tail and gently pick it up. He shyly move his tail away as he bright your hand on his belly. "More." He said. "Say please." You asked smirking. He sigh. "Do i have too?" "Yes" "ok please more belly rubs." He said as he give his puppy dog eyes. You chuckle and went back to rubbing his belly. You two didn't noticed a small group of figs and plantixs watching from the outside of the storage room giggling. "Oh my goodness aren't these two just so adorable?" One of the figs asked as a plantix giggles as she nods. "I wonder if they gonna noticed us yet?" When she asked that hazzy look at the door and yelp from surprise. You look at hazzy in worry. "Hazzy what wrong?!" You asked as hazzy just point at the door. You turn to see a group of figs and plantix laughing at the two of you. Glaring at the goos outside. "Shoo shoo! " You said as they giggle before walking away.

You turn back to hazzy to see him hiding behind his tail again anf hug him tight. "Don't worry hazzy i got you." You said petting his head making him feel safe in your arms. "Wow get a room you two. " someone said outside the storage room as you both turn to see a nightshade staring at you. You threw a pillow at him witch the wolf ducked and that pillow end up hitting jammer who was right behind night shade in the face. "Hey man what the heck!?" Jammer said as he rub his nose. "I got more pillows if you don't leave!" You said holding up another pillow. The two wolves raise their paws up as they back away laughing. Sighing annoyed at the goos as you two went back to cuddling.