cat goos x reader

Reader is gender natural

Requested by crayon_muncher

You were just a normal human trying to survive hanging out with other humans and trying to stay human as possible. Well that was until your bullies decided to ruin your day. You see ever since you step into the lab you have people who think they strong and brave but got scared when a slime pup bark at them playful. They just bark but no bite kind of people. But now they found their new target to play...and that target is you. Since your new to the lab they decided pick on you. Every time they pull a prank on you it always ruin your day but keep your mouth shout. You have a lot of patiences and perseverance to handle with these kind of people. But they disappear when the bullied pull a prank that they take it way to far and always cause you to almost have a heart attack. They took bunch of cat nip from the garden of course they got chase by some angry plantixs. Then grab 5 empty bottles and pour some water in a big bowl and grind the cat nip and mix it with the water. Then they pour the cat nip mixture into the bottles. They also steal all your clothes from your room whole you're gone for a walk and dump all the mixture onto your clothes and air dries the clothes. They chuckle to each other and leave the room.

Few hours later

You walk in your room after a shower and on the clothes. "What that strange smell?" You asked as you look for source of smell but it end up going to your clothes. You scratch your head in confusions and smell them. "Maybe the janitor must of use a new detergent or something." You said as you shrug it off thinking it was nothing to worry about. You...were...wrong....

Once you walk out of your room and pass a small group of catties and sprinkle kits. They suddenly sniff the air and turn to face you with eye sparkling. You didn't noticed as you keep walking they start to follow you. As you walk more and more cat goos start following like panthers, bucks, cornelines, sprinkle kits, cone kats (yes im adding cone kat) and cattes. Other humans are staring at you guys kinda weirded out and also concern about your safety.

You stop when a paw was place on your shoulder and slowly turn and stare in horror when saw a lot of cat goos following you. "Uhhh...." You awkwardly as you took a step back. They follow your steps staring at you. "Uhh can you guys stop following me?" You asked them as a cattle laugh and said. "No human we staying with you.~" "w why...?" "Because you smell wonderful.~ " a buck said as the other agreed with her. What the heck follow you because of this weird smell laundry detergent!? You ran the heck away from the crowd of cats as they start chasing you. "Leave me alone!!!" You scream out of fear for your life as you look for the place to hide. You ran to the garden and close the door and block it with boxes. "Human what the heck is going on?! " a sinox said as he was taking care of the pups with moona and starry who stare at you in confusion. "I HAVE CROWD OF CATS FOLLOWING ME AND IT LOOK LIKE THEY WANNA EAT ME ALIVE!!!"  You scream waking up the pups as they look scared when they saw some panthers outside the window of the garden. Moona was shaking in fear holding a pup when she see group of panthers who staring at her starry and the pups. "T t the panthers...are...o o outside...the..g garden...it's..l l like a h horror m movie..." Moona said as she start to cry as starry hug her to calm her so she wouldn't have a panic attack. "YES IT LIKE A FLIPPING HORROR MOVIE BUT THIS TIME THESE GUYS OUTSIDE ARE OUT TO GET ME AND HAVE ME FOR DINNER!!! AND IT ALL BECAUSE OF SOME JANITOR PUT SOME WEIRD DETERGENT IN MY CLOTHES!!!" You shout in panic and jump when the crowd starting banging on the door. "What did you do to make them go crazy!?" Sinox yelled as he look at you waiting for you answer. "They said something about me smelling wonderful..." You said as starry suddenly got up and walk to you and grabbing your arm.

You knew starry was kinda a weirdo as she sniff on your arm. "Wait a min...that not laundry detergent..that cat nip. Human what did you put cat nip on your clothes?" She said as you look at you in shock. "C c c cat nip? I is that why they went crazy??" Moona said as she was shock at the news. "So did a janitor accidentally put cat nip on your clothes?" Starry asked you. "I don't know...i was in the shower." You explains. "Wait a min some of plantix said that two humans took their cat nip plants. And they vary annoying." Sinox said as you realized who these humans were. "Those two again...?" You said as starry look at you. "You know these mean humans y/n?" She asked as you nodded. "Yes ever since my first time being in the lab these two knuckle heads kelp picking on me...." You explained. "It smell like they put 5 bottles of cat nip spray on your clothes witch is so strong enough to attract panthers and corenlines. And it even brought another ice cream cat that look like sprinkle kits and their siblings. " starry said as she point at conekat who was staring at you with starry eyes. "5 bottles!?" You said as starry nodded. "Yes and they scent will probably stick on your for a while until it wears off." Sinox said as he shrug. Wow thanks to those two idiots who pick on you now you have cat goo fans that treat you like their king.

You told the cat goos what happened and all of the cat goo teached the two bullies a lesson that they never forget. The put dog food on the bullies  clothes and bunch of slime hounds, slime dragons, slime dragon pups, and slime pups start chasing them around trying to eat them. You laugh at them when they crying for mommy. As a while the cat nip went away and the cat goos start to leave you be but always protect you if you ever need them. And what the best part? The panthers like you and let you be in their hideout but as long as you don't make them mad of course. And also you get to see cone cat again! ^^