fem kawii shork x male reader x fem water melon shork

Reader is male

Its a lime

For people who voted k

You walked to the pool room to clean the pool with the stuff you need. Opening the door to see the pool is empty. Guess the shorks decided to sleep or probably hang out in the cafe with the other goos. Shrugging you put on some swimming gear because you neer to be in the deep parts of the pool to clean. Two shorks lurking in the pool watching you with their sly smirks as they went under water.

You gather the trash with the net anr place them.in the trash bins. "What the hell has these sharks been doing having a party or a some crazy fight? Is it the lemon and lanturn shork being rivals again? Gosh this trash got bigger then last time..." You groan as you finally gather all the trash ober an half an hour. You stretch as your bones pop as you sigh. "Phew that about it now let head b -" suddenly something grabs you and pulled you into their arms being another pair of arms wraps themselves around you. "Hello y/n!!!~" a kawii shork said as her and the watermelon shork cuddle you. Great, not only that you cleaned up huge trash but now having to deal with two shorks that seem to have an obsession towards you. They sorta like your fan girls when they heard you humming a tone from the song you liked when they first lay eyes on you.

You didn't mind them being your fans but they tend to be a bit to touchy and protective. They snuggle you a bit tightly as you struggle. "Cant..breathe" you said as they quickly let you go. "Sorry y/n...it just that we are happy that you are here." Watermelon said as kawii nod. "Where are the others?"
"They went to see the new goos in the cafe but we decided to stay here since that pink dog being a little sassy..." Kawii said growling a bit. "Well you are also sassy kawii" you said joking making her look at you with a sly smirk. "I'll make you regret those works~"  she said as watermelon giggle at you. You were about to ask what she mean by that until she suddenly pin you to a wall and kiss you hard. That stunned you a bit from shock and watermelon shork start to bite your neck as she wrap her tail around one of your legs.

"We gonna make you ours.~ " kawii said as she bite the other side of your neck as she purr with watermelon who begin to rub her tail against your cloth member. You try not to moan but yelp when kawii bite hard on your neck a little bit. Watermelon slowly slip her hand in your pants and rubs your member as kawii takes down your pants halfway. "Ready for some fun y/n?~"  they both said as watermelon ruhs a bit fast on your member as you try your best not to moan as kawi shork kisses you as she purrs. You moan against her lips as few mins pass as you cum on watermelon paw. She giggles as they were about to go farther until someone open the door. Quickly watermelon pull up your pants and her and kawii wave at you. "See you next time." With that they swim away leaving you stunned. "What the heck just happened?" You said quietly as you blush as you slowly get out the pool and sigh.