male figs x male reader x male plantix

Reader is male

Requested by beetandpachirisu

You figs and plantix relax in the garden after a hard work of gardening. The three of sat by the tree you taking a nap, figs eating a fig fruit and plantix holding a flower. The two noticed you asleep and look at each other smile mischievously as figs holds you in his arms. They know you're a heavy sleeper so they took this as a advantage. Plantix and figs use you as their teddy bear. Figs pulls plantix to join in a group cuddles as they hold you in the middle. You snore softly making the two bugs chuckle as they snuggle more. Soon they grew a bit bored think of what to do and both have an idea and smirk. They remember you pull a prank on them. They remember you told them about the nightmare about a large groups of creepy killer pups. you kinda have a fear of pups being in large groups. Of course you love puppies but when they starting to act creepy like staring at you and tries to eat you.  The two giggles as they make their plan into action for their revenge.

Time skip

You slowly wakes up by a slime pup licking your face. "Ugh how long was i asleep." You slowly get up as you pet the pup. The pup look at you and give a blank look. "Puppy are you ok?" You asked worried for the little bean but all of a sudden it bit you but not to hard.  "Ow!" You hold your hand as the pup wag it tail. "Food..." It bark as it stare at you making you get nervous.   A bark wad heard behind you as you slowly turn around to see a large group of pups and few slime dragon pups staring at you with creepy looks. "Uhhh..." You back away from the group as you start to get nervous as they get closer to you.

Panicking you run out the garden while the pups starts to chase. Screaming from fear you run as fast as you as you look for a place to hide. What the heck is happening why are they acting like this!? You ran to the caves and bump into plantix and falls down. He looks at you and helps you up. "Y/n why are you running? Did something happen?" He asked as you told them about the pups acting weird and was trying to eat you. "Puppies trying to eat you? Y/n it was all a dream the puppies would never eat you you're thier friend." He said as he pat your back. You point at the group but see that they acting friendly. "Maybe you're seeing things y/n..." He said as he walk away. Suddenly you hear the growls and turn around and scream when the pups and slime dragon pups are back to acting creepy again.  You back away from them as when they get closer, you trip over a rock landing on your butt. They suddenly rush over you as you quickly close your eyes shivering from fear. But nothing happened you slowly open your eyes to see the pups and dragon pups wagging their tails as they acting cute again.

You slowly reach out to a pup and pet it's head. It wag it tail and barks happy. "W why did you guys try to eat me?" "Because it a pay back for the prank you pull on us!" Someone said making you turn to face a smirking figs and a sad smiling plantix. "Wait what you guys did this!?" You asked as figs laugh and pat your back. "Yes...we did it we asked the pups to act creepy towards you for a while..and we pretend nothing is happening. Sorry for scaring you to death. " plantix said as he look down in shame. You sigh in relief and rub your forehead. "Well at least you got your revenge i guess but please don't do that with the pups again." You said as you slowly get up as the two nodded in agreement. "But as long as you don't prank us y/n." Fig said giving you a playful daring look. You shiver at that and sigh. "Fine i won't..." You said in defect as the two goos takes you back to the garden.