lanturn shork x fem catte reader

Reader is female

Requested by dextercult

You run to find a hiding spot to hide from a group of male bucks. It was a blackout and you hated it, everytime there a blackout a buck will come out and start chasing you. Why? Well your a catte that has well the curves and plus your fur is not orange its pure black like the midnight sky and you have shiny silver eyes. Yep you also have darkness beauty that took the bucks attention not good.... Because you heard that bucks eat cattes and your not planning on being eaten. (that what i heard when i was playing the game) Anyways back to finding the hiding spot you run to the pool room. You hate being in the water but also being captured by bucks is even worse so you have no choice but to run in the water and went behind one of the crates by the shelves.

That running woke up a shork that one of the aggressive goos in the lab. The shork see you and gets confused of what you doing and hears a group of bucks rush in the pool room. "Where the catte!? She has to be somewhere around here!?" One of the bucks yelled as the other one chime in. "She can't be in the pool or else the lanturn shorks will get her. They don't like intruders being in the pool during black out..." With that they went to the garden to search. Now the lanturn shork learn that your the catte that these bucks looking for. At first he thought you were a buck or a panther but upon a closer look you're indeed a catte a pure dark catte.

He clear his throat to get your attention. You turn around to see a large lanturn shork staring at you with curious and annoyed. "So you're the catte that those annoying bucks looking for?" He asked as he cross his arms staring at you. "Yes they do this every black out...they chase me to become one of their food....they eat cattes"  You said as you shiver at the thought. The lanturn shork stare at you for a sec and bust out laughing. You stare at him in shock and got upset. "What is so funny of being eating by bucks!? Im not planning on being in the menu!" You snapped at him and hissed. He stare at you as he chuckle. "You do know it not true it just a stupid rumor from those annoying humans to make the cattes scared of bucks or becoming a buck. They doing it for jokes." He said as you stare at him in shock for the sec time. "You're lying...it sounded true from the humans..." You said as the lanturn shork sigh. "Its a rumor did ever seen a catte being eaten by a buck?" He asked you as you shake your head no. "See? Is a rumor." He pet your head making you purrs. "B but why are the bucks chasing me? It happened every blackout." You asked him as he thought for a sec. "They chasing you to become one of the bucks mate. They being fighting over a vary unique catte like yourself." He said while you stand there being in shock for the third time. "No wonder the female bucks are glaring at me, but i wasn't trying to get their attention i was trying to get away from them." You explain as he nod understanding. He decided to protect you from the male bucks every black out. As the time went on you two start to get closer and closer. He starts to be vary calm around you as he always have his tail wrapped around you while you being in his arms.

The other shorks watch the two of you and making the ship names and giggling. But the two of you ignore them and just enjoying each other company. The bucks found out that a lanturn shork havw you as his mate they were upset and they did try to break you two up. But the lanturn shork always scare them off. You smile at him as you feel safe in his arms. Happy that those bucks leave you alone finally.