fem shade x male reader fluff

Reader is male

Requested by WisperDark

You walk around the lab to find your friend shade. You met her when you decide to take a break in the office. You met her friends as well who are fed, nightshade, and jammer. You guys tend to vibe and chat about random stuff. Sometime shade tend to be snuggly towards you. Jammer and nightshade noticed and tend to giggles and gossip about you and shades. Fed who is vary protective of shade tend to glare at you. And that glare scares you a bit since fed tend to be well a little scary when she gets mad. Better not make fed mad or she'll well you don't wanna find out what she'll do.

You found shade sitting alone sleeping on the couch. You sits next to her and look at her vary fluffy body. You wanted to pet her but of course fed will make sure you won't touch shades. You always feel fed staring at you when you're near shades. Whatever the reason is you understand she was trying to keep shade safe. Since you found out from nightshade that shade was attacked by a tryhard human and almost died. So that is the reason fed is vary protective of shades. You sigh as you look around to see if that fedora wolf is around. Seeing that protective wolf is not around you gently pet the shade wolf head making her nuzzle your hand enjoying the treatment. You smile as you rub her ears, you noticed her tail starting wagging making you smile more. 'I guess she enjoying it.' You thought as you reach down and rub her belly as she whine in sleep. You stop as you a little scared that you accidentally hurt her without realizing it. You noticed the scar on her belly and whine at how big it is. It looked a bit healed but can still hurt so you get up and grab a medkit and gently put the bandage on the scar.

You decide to not touch her belly as to not accidentally hurt her. You look at her shades and thinks. 'Hmm i wonder what she looks like without the glasses..' You thought as you slowly take them off. Suddenly you jump back when you saw her staring back at you with a smirk, she was fake sleeping! "S s shade i thought you're asleep!" You said as you hold your chest feeling your heart race from fright. The wolf giggles and crawl on top of you. "S shade w what are you doing?" You said as you slowly back away from her. "Nothing...just looking at you.~" she said as you blush when her face gets to yours. You thought she was gonna kiss until...

"Ahem am we interrupting something...?" Someone said as you and shade turn to see fed jammer and nightshade outside staring at you two. Jammer and nightshade giggling as fed glaring at you with the look that can kill. But why does it seem that she jealous...?  Maybe its the glint in the fedora eyes. "Uhh..." You said awkwardly as shade moves away from you quickly blushing red. "Shade and y/n sitting in the tree k i s s i n g.~ " jammer sing as nightshade trying not to laugh at the embarrassing moment that you and shade are having. "Did you hurt shade y/n...?" Fed asked as she walk up to you two and grab you by the collar pulling you up from the couch. You froze from fear at how she lift you up like that. "Fed fed wait calm down he didn't hurt me!!" Shade said as jammer and nightshade tries to pull fed away from you when they notice she was about to attack you.

After a few mins of calming down fed she lets you go and glare at you. "You're lucky y/n that jammer and nightshade are around. But this isn't over." She said as she get close to your ear and whisper. "Your punishment will be later...~ " she said as walk away making you stare at her in shock and fear. 'What the actual fudge was that for?' You thought as you slowly sit back down on the couch as shade hugs you. "Are you ok y/n? Did she hurt you?" Shade asked worried as you calm down and said that you're ok. "I don't understand why does she hate me? I didn't do anything..i know she protective of you from those tryhards but im not one of them." You sigh as nightshade clear her throat getting your attention. "Uhh she doesn't hate you y/n." "What are talking about night shade. What do you mean she doesn't hate me?" You asked her as jammer perk up. "She likes you y/n she was jealous of shade being around you." "How is that possible? She protective of shade and wants me dead." You said having no idea what these wolves talking about. "She a tandare (did i spell it right?)" Nightshade said as she explains that a person who has a crush on someone and doesn't show much of their feelings and tends to be to their crush and won't admit that they have a crush on that person.

"So fed likes me...and doesn't want to beat me up...? How about the fact that she picked me up like i weight nothing!?" You said as jammer shrugs. "She doesn't know how to show her feels that well." She said as you sigh as shade nuzzle you. "Don't worry she'll get used to you with me." She said as you blush.

Later...

You were sleeping soundly until you feel something rubbing your cheek. You slowly wake up to see the dark pink eyes staring at you. "Hello..~"

Uh oh...fed here....