nc x reader x panther part 2

This one is gonna be a spicy lemon and warning it might make you cringe and also there a bit of electric pleasure since you're part ghost fox.

After the boys took you under the staircase they lay you on the large pillow to get conformable. It seem like they are prepared for this for you to get conformable since it was your first time.  Panther crawl to your side as Nightcrawler look at you as he by your legs. You shyly nod as he begins to spread open your legs gently. He have his face close to your area and pushes his long tongue inside making you let out a soft moan. But it quickly stopped when panther pushes his member in your mouth as the tip went down your throat making you choke on his rod.

You slowly got use to panther rod as you slowly begin to bob your head while your moans are muffled by the Nightcrawler tongue being inside your area while panther hold your head pushes it closer to the base of his member making it go deeper inside your throat. One of your tails pushes the Nightcrawler head making his tongue go even deeper in your area. You got curious as your let out a muffled purr witch vibrates panther member, that cause him to growl and start to thrust harsh making you choke on his member more. Closing your eyes as you bob your head trying your best to match up the aggressive cat's pace.

The Nightcrawler smirks as he decided to thrust his tongue roughly as well making your tails puff up from shock as you let out some whimpers. But from pleasure as you try your best not to give up lose breath. After the rough force play the panther cum down your throat as you whines as you cum on the Nightcrawler tongue. The two pull away as you thought it was over until the Nightcrawler pull you to his lap while the panther gets behind you as he wrap your twin tails around his hips.

"Are you ready for it?" They both ask as you shyly nod as the two behind pushes in you Nightcrawler going inside your area while panther going inside your 2 hole. You whines as you hug the Nightcrawler. The two stays still as they comfort you with kisses and cuddles. After the pain went away you nod for them to go ahead. They begin to move slowly inside you as you quickly moan as you close you eyes. Then the two begin to go fast and rough as they bite at the sides of your neck as you yelp from pain and pleasure as your claws almost dig into Nightcrawler back. You said sorry to the the lizard but he didn't seem to mind. As you let out a yelp when the panther have his claws in your fluffy fur. Suddenly you let out a tiny electricity but it didn't harm the boys but it gives them more pleasure witch cause them to go even faster and rougher. You whimper as you hide your face into the Nightcrawler chest fluff to his your face. But the panther gently move your face to kiss him. After the kiss from panther you two pull away for air until the nightcrawler pull you for a kiss from him.

You guys felt close to the end as you let out a moan when the nightcralwer push his knot in you as he cums inside with panther. You let out a moan as you cum on his as you try your best not to zap the boys again. Panther pull away but unfortunately the nightcralwer and you are stuck together as you two lay on the pillow as the panther hugs you from behind as you three get comfortable. "S sorry that i zap you guys. I it felt...s so good that i couldn't h help it. " You side as you look down from the shame. The boys laugh as the Nightcrawler pet you. "Its fine y/n actually it gives us a lot of sparks~" He said as the panther nod agreeing with nightcrawler. You sigh as you nuzzle them. "I guess your right." You said as you let out the most adorable yawn anr instantly fall asleep from how soft the pillow and panthers and nightcrawler chest fluff are. The boys falls asleep after you keeping you warm and safe.

Hope you like the spicy lemon.