crystal siblings x male reader fluff

Reader is male

In case you don't know who the crystal siblings are its kaiju, carneline and panther

Requested by beetandpachirisu

You walk to the crystal caves with some snacks to meet the three goos who are waiting. Reaching the area you see three goos talking in whispers when they noticed you they stop talking and smile at you. You look at them a bit confused of why they suddenly stopped talking when you arrived but shrugged it off. "Hey guys i brought some snacks for the movie night. " (just pretend the lab has a tv) you said as you sit between kaiju and panther. "Good now what movie we should watch?" Kaiju asked as panther thinks."Well maybe we can watch a horror movie since that day is coming up. " panther said as she grab a bag of chips and eat some of it. "Hehe lets hope y/n doesn't get to scared like last time" carneline said as she giggles at you.

Giving her a glare you huffed like a angry kid who didn't get any candy. "What are you talking about you the one that got scared by a jump scare!" You said as you cross your arms. "Oh and why do you hug all three of us shaking like a leaf?" Panther said as kaiju and carneline giggle at you. "No i didn't." You said as you look away embarrassed. The girls giggles at you they love to tease you everytime you get scared.

One time when you guys watched a horror movie panther asked winky (my kp oc) to scare the poop out of when she jump behind you with a fake knife and a creepy mask she and starry made. You feared that winky will one day will attack you with a real knife "panther why do you asked winky to jump scare she the how do i say it a psycho!?" You shout at the dark cat witch made her laugh. " because you have the funniest reactions whenever you get scared she couldn't stop laughing. " kaiju said laughing with carneline as you grumble. "Panther if your psycho friend give me a heart attack i blame you!" You said as she rolls her eyes laughing. "Oh whatever say queen of drama." She said as she turns on the tv. "Better not cry this time hehe" kaiju said as she wrap her tail around you. "I won't.." You grumble a bit as you watch the movie.

Few few scary movies later

You shaking like a leaf in the inside while the outside is trying to stay calm with poker face. Panther and carneline noticed it and giggles to each other while kaiju fall asleep as she suddenly lay her head on your shoulder making you squeak a bit. "What wrong y/n getting scared?" Carneline asked trying not to laugh. You shake your head no and continue to watch the tv. After a while of watching the tv. Panther sneaky hit your back with her tail making you yelp from fright. "The heck was that!?" You shout as panther chuckle. "Its just me playing." "Then stop playing!" You whisper yelled as you continue to watch.

A slime dragon pup walks around the cave and when he see you guys and sneaks up to you. Suddenly the dragon jump on you making you scream like a girl when you fall on top of panther accidentally pulling kaiju with you. Your face landed on someone you snuggle on them. Wait why do you hear a growl above you. Slowly looking up to see panther glaring at you while blushing. When you realized what you landed on you blush red and backs away. Kaiju slowly waking up and look at you and panther. "Umm what going on?" She asked as she gets off of you while carneline giggles quietly at the three of you while the red slime dragon pup tilts it head at you guys. Well that was a crazy movie night.