Mad fed x mute wolf reader

Not requested....

Reader is female

This is a creepypasta version of fed if you read the author note about him.

Warning this will have some gore mad fed tend to be violent whenever he get mad. And also some sexual harassment

When you were young you were going to the park with your parents. It was going ok until a drunk driver hit the car your in as it hit against a tree. The impact damage your throat messing up your vocal cords. You and your parents survive but you lost your voice. But you were happy that you and your parents survived. Yiu slowly got used of being mute and was friendly with everyone. Years later you volunteered of working in the lab and also going through experiments.

"Ok y/n the experiment is complete" One of the scientist said as he helps you stand up. Your leg feels wobbly as you hold onto the scientist arm. "Its ok y/n i got you just take it easy." He sit as you slowly got your balance as you sighs. "It seem you have your tail and ears interesting." He sigh as he write some notes about the progress. You look at your now white fluffy arms as the rest of the arms are normal. Your legs are the same as you look to see your long fluffy tail as the under fur color is black same as your paws as you look at yourself to see your half tranfurred and your eyes are dark pink like the feds eyes. You look up to see you also have a fedora.

You practice picking up stuff like your note pad. At first you having trouble writing using your paws and tends to drip the pencil. But after a while you slowly got used it and begin writing? "Is there anymore for tests for me to do?" You wrote as the scientist reads it and shakes his head smiling. "No we are done for the y/n you can rest now." He said as he gently rub your ears making your tail wag a bit. You slowly gets up and was about to walk out the door. "Oh and y/n i must warn you about a VIP fed...." He said as you turn to look at him confused. "He vary unstable and vary hostile....if you see a fed that have bandages over his left eye arm and chests don't make any loud noises he half blind...but if he see you run quickly and hide don't even try to fight him. He holds a hand gun, a Tommy gun and a katana." The scientist explain as you get scared and write on your note pad. "What happened to the vip fed why is he unstable?" You hold the note for the scientist to read.

Once he finish reading he sigh. "He used to be a normal vip fed always calm and quiet. Until one day two scientists done some terrible experiments on the poor fed and harmed him whenever he try to escape. One day he snapped he killed and eaten the scientists that did terrible experiments on him. He grown hatred towards humans even more then a normal fed. He protects the other feds jammer nightshade and shade wolves. Afraid that they will fall into the same fate that he went through humans called him mad fed." The scientist sigh sadly as he shake his head. Your wolf ears went down from sadness as you feel sad for the mad fed. You slowly walkout the office after saying goodbye to the scientist and slowly head to your dorm room not realizing someone is watching you from the storage room.

Time skip

It was 12 am as you curled up to sleep when suddenly you wake up from a hungry stomach as you sigh. 'Guess it snack time.' You thought as you slowly get up and walk out the room heading to the cafeteria. You didn't realized that your being followed by two guys who always get into trouble and always tends to flirt with women even female goos. After being half tranfurred during the experiment the two will follow you around since they see you more attractive then before.

You didn't like them when you first saw them flirting with a female jammer. Who literally told them that she was taken and was trying to get away from them. But the buttfaces jerks didn't listen to her and try to grab her until an angry male night shade chase them away along with a female fed.  It turns out the female fed is the jammer vary protective friend who also the victim of those two jerks and the night shade is the jammer mate who soon to becoming a dad.

  It look like these butt wipes failed to noticed that the jammer that their flirting with is pregnant. And it also obvious that she was trying to get away from them is to avoid getting stress as to not harm the pups.

You head to the cafe to find some snack to eat until you felt an hand being place on your shoulder making you froze. "Hey cutie what a cute little wolf like you doing alone in the cafeteria?~ " Someone as they are to close for your comfort as you feel their breath against your neck. 'Oh heck no please tell me that not those pervs duo...' You thought as you turn around face to face to the two humans who alway tend to cause trouble. 'Oh no...' "Hello little wolfy girl.~ are you looking for food?~" One of them asked as you glare at him and write on your note pad "go away...." He reads it and laughs as he grab your note pad and throw it away. "Hehe no need to write wolfy how about you talk so we can hear that beautiful voice of yours.~" another one said as he and his friend walk up to you pinning you against the wall. You start to have a panic attack you wanted to yell for help but couldn't as you lost your voice from the accident as you try not to cry. "Come on talk wolfy are you gonna cry?~ " One of them tease as the other one laugh. "Don't worry we can help you get your voice.~" One said as they about to touch you. "Leave her alone...." Someone said as you guys turn to see a...fed....but with bandages and he looked pissed. "Oh f*ck leave her let get out of here!" One of the guys saif as he and his friend let you go and runs to get to the exit.

Gore alert

But the fed was quicker as he quick grabs one of the male who is weaker by the collar as he lift him up in the air. The struggling male tries to kick the wolf losing air. "Let him go you crazy mutt!!!" The other male who act like a leader yelled as he grab he knife as he rush to stab the fed. The wolf smirk while the charging male was to busy forcing on the fed not realizing that the wolf using the human that he was holding he puts him in front of the in coming male.

The weak male realized what the fed was doing was about to tell his friend to stop. But end up choking up blood as his friend who suddenly realized that he stabbed his own friend as he stare in shock of what he had done. The fed laugh as he throw the bleeding male to the ground. The wolf growl low as he grab his katana and stab the shocked make in the stomach. The male chokes on his own blood as the fed quickly pull the sword out causing the human to the ground.

Fed drools as he suddenly losing himself to his animal instants as he attack the human ripping him to shreds with his claws and teeth. The other male seeing his friend being eaten try to find a weapon to stop the crazy fed. But fed heard him and grab his hand gun witch was loaded and shot the human in the heart killing him instantly.

Gore ended

Mad fed sighs as he gets up dusting himself off. He turn to look at you as you look back with fear. "Its ok im not here to attack you. I been watching ever since you first work here... At first i thought you were just another evil human but learned that you're different then the other humans. Not just your half tranfurred it because you couldn't speak...why didn't you speak?? That what im curious about." He said as he cleans the blood off his fur. You grab your note pad and write to him to explain about the accident. He look at you with sad expression. "You lost your voice from the accident and couldn't speak ever since?" He asked as you nodded as you sigh. "So why did you become a half tranfurred fed?" He asked as you blush and shyly write. "I like wolves and i found them adorable. I think feds are vary cute even though you guys are vary elegant and mysterious so i d decided to become a half tranfurred fed please d don't be mad. " you write as you shakily holding the note pad to the wolf. He blush as he reads the note as he smirks at you. "Aww so you think im cute huh?" He asked as you nodded embarrassed and afraid of what he'll do to you.

He get close you as he wraps an around around you making you blush as you look at you since he was a bit taller then you. "I think you're cute too." He said as he lick your cheek gently as it make your heart melt even though it leave a bit of blood but it didn't bother you much. He picks you up as he takes you to his hide out.

It been few days after the two pervs humans were killed. You and mad fed enjoying your time together. You always the one that know how to calm him down whenever he get stress or angry. You gently brush his fur to keep it nice and neat and careful not to bump into his bandage afraid that you'll hurt him by accident. He always lick you whenever you brush his fur as it always made you blush. "Love you y/n" he smile as he kisses you as you kisses back. "I...i i...l.love you...too f...f..fed..." You said in a raspy voice making both you and him shock. "You can talk y/n!" He said as he hugs you tight wagging his tail as you cry in happiness as you hug him back. Happy that you got your voice back and the love of your life.