yan carneline x reader

Reader gender natural

Requested by Anarchized

You been working as the scientist for few weeks. Working here is great but..you were a little scared. Everytime there was a power outage everytime a person is near you or bump into you that person went missing. Other people started to avoid you thinking that you were the cause of the missing people. But you always have a feeling of being watched by someone and when the power outage is over, the person that was watching you left a note on your desk saying "i'll see you seen my human."

You realized it was a goo that was watching you. You had a faint memory of meeting a strange carneline one time. He always being clingy to clingy... He always hugging you anr will growl when a guard tries to pull you away from the aggressive crystal cat goo. It take 3 guards to get the carneline to get away from you. But that won't stop him from being close to you. And he will wait until the time is right.

Around at night, after finishing your work you head to your room to rest. As you walk in you were stop in the doorway seeing a head of a fellow scientist on your bed with the look of fear on his face. You see bloody works on the wall that says "surprise y/n~" you cover your mouth to stop yourself from throwing up. "Like the gift i made for you my love?~" someone said behind you. You turn around to see a bloody carneline with a creepy smile on his face.

Before you can grab your bat to attack him, he quickly pull you in for a hug as he nuzzle you tightly. "Finally you're mine.~ No one can take you away from me.~ " He said as the goo starts to take over your body slowly but surely. You whimper as you struggle to break free from that cwt grasp. "Don't fight it love you have no other choice but to be with me.~" He said as the goo fully tranfurr you into a carneline as you slowly fall into a deep sleep. "Goodnight my kitty.~" You hear him say as he take you to his hidden hideout away from goos and humans.

He lays you on the bed of pillows as he lay down next to you holding you like a teddy bear as he fall asleep cuddling you. The strange carneline finally have his soul mate and no one can take you away from him. And he will make sure of that.