nc x reader x nc minion fluff

Reader is female

Requested by Elisaterry

Being scientist can be a bit difficult sometime for anyone. Having to do some experiment on the goos or test subjects etc. Other scientists who are male tends to either flirt with you or mock you. "Stop being to hard to get girly~" or "stop being a softy the goos don't deserve kindness from us." They all say some scientists are nice to you because they want you to do their work. Everyday was like this being treated like an intern or being flirted by some male scientists. Few of the female scientists either jealous of you or felt pity for you. Until one night a black out occurred.

Waking up in your dorm room from the scream from someone. They sounded like they were scared. Slowly getting up you noticed your door was opened and see the hallways is dark. "A blackout..? Where did the scream come from? " you said as you slowly got up from your bed grabbing your bat and a flashlight and went to investigate the noice. "H hello? Is anyone there?" You said as you walk down the hall. The halls lead you to the office and hear a pained grunt. You walk to the elevator area to see a wounded scientist laying by the elevators.

You noticed the dark gray goo spreading his body. His name is f/n (friend name) he was the only scientist that who is always quiet and only talk to you. You both became friends and startled working together. Now you saw him laying there holding his chest wound as this goo slowly spreading more of his body. "Y y/n b behind you!" F/n shouts as something hit you on the head making your world went to darkness. The last thing you see was three purple lights staring at you with a small smirk.

3 hour later

Waking up you noticed you're in some kind of library. You tried to get up something pulled you back and look down to see a lizard like goo holding you like a teddy bear. You hear a small hiss and turn to see another lizard goo next to you but this time with a pair of google. "I see you're awake human...my minion seem vary fond of you and begged me to keep you alive. I seen why he vary fond of you." The lizard goo said as he nuzzle into you as he and f/n purr as he also nuzzle into you as well. Feeling fluttered you didn't move fearing you might upset the googled lizard.

You found out his name is night crawler and he was the one that turn f/n into one of his loyal minions. He been keeping you in his library for 2 weeks his minions have give you food that they took from the cafe. You give them some food since they worked hard for the night crawler. They were surprised by your kindness and was lost of words. F/n have stayed by your side as he gets jealous when one ot his fellow minions talked to you. He wasn't the only one that gets a bit jealous the night crawler himself. He didn't show it but you noticed him blushing wich made you giggle. Playfully youn squeeze his cheeks gently. "Is mr Nightcrawler jealous?" You ask making him hiss and grumble as you felt someone hug you from behind. You turn to see f/n hugging you as you let go of the night crawler face and smile at f/n and hug both him and night crawler.

They hiss playful as they hug you back purring low. You giggle at the lizards  and yelp when Nightcrawler bit you to make you let him go as he suddenly grab you as goo spreads on your body you look at f/n with fear as he stare back at you with a soft smile. "Its ok y/n we doing this to keep you safe." He said as goo spread more on your body as everything went dark. Waking up you saw yourself as the Nightcrawler but with a lighter shade of gray you seem a bit smaller then f/n and the other minions even the Nightcrawler.

"Our princess is awake." The Nightcrawler said as he hug you along with f/n. "Wow your scales seem a bit lighter then ours i guess this is what a female night crawler looks like. " Nightcrawler said as he pull you and f/n into a tight hug purring along side with you two.

The male scientists was shock when they saw a female Nightcrawler talking to a slime pup. When they are about to capture her the goos came out of nowhere and attack them. "Now do you think we goos don't deserve kindness from you guys? " you said smirking at those people that use to make fun of you and flirted with you. "Guess what you don't deserve kindness from the goos either. Im not your little servant anymore." You said as f/n and Nightcrawler appear beside you smirking as they watch those mean scientist being attacked by other goos.

They won't be bothering you and f/n anymore.