every shorks x ghost fox reader

Yep every shorks is female and it a lime

Reader is male

Being a goo caretaker of the shorks haves it challenges. Especially the shorks keeps flirting and teasing you. You were tranfurred into a ghost fox after being being pushed into a pool when you're about to throw away the broken teaser. You kinda lucky that you have some of your memories but not the memory of being a caretaker of the shorks. And that's what our shark ladies wants they want you to be more then just a caretaker they want you to be their cuddly fox boy. Now they don't have to worry about accidentally inflecting you if they being to cuddling.

Waiting for their favorite ghost fox to arrive the kawii shork named cutie squeal when she saw you. "Guys our cuddy fox is here!" She said as the lemon shork name lemonade swims up to her glaring at her. "Shut up cutie you're gonna scare him away again." "Sorry lemonade...i can't help it he just so adorable!" Cutie said as she stare at you with loving eyes. Lemonade roll her four eyes at the pink shark.  Three more shorks swims to the two as the watermelon shorks name melon quickly grab you into a hug joining with her in a hug as well is cutie. "Hey ghosty y/n! We missed you." Melon said as she and cutie nuzzle against your fur. You let out a nervous chuckle. "H hey ladies i see that you're happy to see me." You said as you pet the girls on the head. "As always...." The lanturn shork named light said annoyed with the two cheerful shorks.    The gray shork name stormy swim up to you taking you away from the other shorks. "Hey give him back stormy!" Cutie shout glaring at the gray shork trying to grab you. "Cutie give him some breather silly!" Stormy said as she lets you go.

You quietly thank her and look at the shork girls. "Ok i i n need you g get out the pool t to make s sure it c clean..." You said as lemonade smirk at you. "What did you say foxy? You need to speak up. " she said as the other shorks giggle at you. Sighing you say this again but a bit louder. "I said you need to get out to make sure the pool is clean!" You shout at them but covers your mouth embarrassed when you see the girls staring at you. "Uhh uhh..." You said as you look down embarrassed with a small sorry. "Aww don't be embarrassed ghosty boy hehehe" melon said trying not laugh at your flustered face. "B - but you guys made me do it!" "And it fun to tease you it funny seeing you all embarrassed." "A and i almost got in trouble by an angry plantix for waking up the pups remember. " You said as you remember plantix yelling at you non stop about waking up the pups.

"So? She has to deal with it." Light said shrugging not caring about what the plantix will do. "Do you want me to cry about being yelled at again?" You said as you give them the saddest puppy dog eyes. That the shorks weakness seeing their fox boy crying. "Fine fine we'll get out but we want something in return. " stormy said smirking at you. You gulp as you nod as the girls get out.

The cleaners walks in the sharks room and checking to see if the pool is clean. When they checked that the pool is clean the shorks return to the pool. You float to the pool when melon and stormy pull you to them bringing you to a tight hug. "Noe it you turn to give us what we want!" Melon said as you look at her. "O ok what do you want?" "A kiss on the lips!!" Cutie said as the other shorks nod. You blush a dark shade of blue. First you start with lemonade she gives you a smirk before pulling you into a heated kiss. You kissed her back as each shork kiss gets more passionate then the last. The last shork is light as she stare at you. You float up to her before she pulls you a passionate kiss. You thought the kiss gonna be ok until she shove her tongue in your mouth you moan as she explore around your mouth before pulling away. You blush as you pant softy ad the girls giggles. "We should do more then just a kiss shall we ladies?~ " lemonade said ad the girls gives you a flirty smirk while you stare at them in shock and embarrassment. It look like you won't be getting out of the pool room anytime soon.