Every shorks x ghost fox reader part 2

Reader is male

This is a rough lemon

And also prepared to get sandwiched you guys that choose C are asking for it. :p and also it has a bitting kink

The shorks take you to their room under the pool and locks the door. Light have you sit down on the bed whole the other shorks tied your arms with the rope they found. "Now we can have some fun with our fox." Lemonade said as she rubs your member as the other girls giggle when theu see your fluttered face. Cutie kisses you as melon and light rubbing your twin tails since they know how sensitive your tails are.  "How you have plenty for all of us ghosty.~" Melon said as you gulps and nodded scared of what will happen if you don't. Lemonade begin to bob her head as she play with your orbs. "Should we give him the pill that lovey made? " stormy asked as the girls nod. "W what p pill a are you talking about?" You asked as stormy took out a tiny pill. "It a pill that will give you a hard on for few hours and will make you extremely sensitive. Witch mean we gonna be here for a while.~" she said giggling. "W why would s she make something like that?" "We asked her too!" Cutie said as she pets your head. Light feed you the pill and water to drink. Then you suddenly feel heated and vary sensitive. "It worked!" Melon said happy as cutie nodded agreeing with her.

Lemonade begin to bob her head and squeezing your orbs a bit tight. After a while you cum the lemon shork mouth. She swallow it as she pull away as light took her place but she suck rougher making you scream out from pleasure. You wanted to grip her head but your arms were tied as the lanturn shork suck even rougher. You cum into her mouth as she swallow it and pet your head after she pull away. As time went on cutie stormy and melon have a chance to taste your cum. Light lays you down on the bed as she sits on your member and lemonade sits on your face. You shyly lick lemonade area making her moan as light begin to bounce on you moaning with the lemon shork. Cutie and melon rub your tails making you moan again lemonade area. The lemon shorks tail wrapped around your head pushing you against her area making your tongue go even deeper. You blush as you lick face as you feel light begining to bounce faster and harder. You suddenly cum inside light but she keeps bouncing on you. "You came to early....that a shame but im not stopping until i cum.~" She chuckle as she bounce hard as she moans as lemonade pants as she cum on you after a few mins. She pulls away and pets your head. "Hehe hang in there ghosty.~" she said as light suddenly moans loud and cums on you as you did the same. She pant as she pulls away and pull you up as cutie gets on the bed and was on her hands and knees. She moves her tail away showing you her area.

Light pushes you against cutie making your member go inside of cutie area. The pink shork moans as she wraps her tight around your waits. Light holds on to you so you wouldn't fall and land on cutie since your arms are tied. You shyly begin to thrust as soft moans can be heard from you as the other shorks watch. It makes you a bit uncomfortable with them watching as you close your eyes pretending they not here. Cutie moans as her tail grip you a bit tight when she feel you getting faster. Your tails curl up a bit as you pant softly as you thrust even harder. The pink shork scream from the pleasure when she and you cum together. You pull away from her and cum a little on the pink shorks back. You pant softly but you knew it wasn't over yet you still have stormy and melon left. Cutie gets off the bed as melon lay on her back and light push you against the watermelon shork having your member inside her. Melon wrap her tail around your waist. "Let him go light.~" Melon said as light let you go making fall onto melon who quickly hug you and have your head being sandwiched by her two large breasts. Suddenly she switch the position with you sitting up against the wall and her sitting on your lap with her legs wrapped around your waists. She starts to bounce on you as your moans were muffled by her melons as your tails wrap themselves around the watermelon shork. She bounce hard on you as she bites your shoulder gently making you whine from pain and pleasure. "Oh?~ it seem that our fox have a bitting kink.~ that adorable.~" cutie said as the other giggles while melon starts bitting you a bit hard and bouncing on you. You couldn't take it and starts cumming inside her but she gives few more bounces until she cums.

She lets you go as stormy smile as she happy that it finally her turn to play. She lays you down and gets top of you and begin to bounce. You moan as you being to thrust against her growling a bit. The other shorks noticed and giggles. "It look like he wants to be the dominant but it 5 against 1 remember that ghosty.~" stormy said as she begins to bounce harder as she moan loud as you thrusts deeper inside her. After a while you and stormy cum together and pants. She pulls away as you pants softly. Lemonade pets your head and smirk at you. "You think it over?~ well to bad we wanted more.~" she said as the other shorks smirk at you. You gulps as you stare at them when they get close to you.

Well it look like you'll be in their room for a while.

(Sorry for the long wait. Just needed some break.  Hope you guys enjoy this long lemon. To be honest im a little scared of your guys reactions lol)