dark protogen x protogen fluff

Dark protogen male

Protogen male

In the office area two protogens chatting away on the couch. Well one of them was chatting away while the other one just listening in a grumpy way. The dark protogen just stare at the wall getting bored from his friends chatting. Thinking about his white fluffy fur, his cheerful personally, his long fluffy tail. The dark protogen adore that about that softy nerd robot next to him. "D protogen? Are you listening?" "Huh what?" "Im asking if you find some data about the files that the humans wanted us to find." The white protogen saif as he give his dark counterpart a annoyed stare. "No i haven't find it yet..." The dark protogen said as he looks away as a visible blush apper in his screen.

"Dark are you ok? You been acting like this for few days... Is there a virus..?" The cheerful protogen asked as he gets worried for his friend as he turn the dark protogen face to face him when he noticed the blush on the other protogrn screen. "Dark...what th - " before the light protogen can say anything else the dark protogen suddenly pull him into a hug. This time the light protogen is blushing blue and hug the other protogrn back. "I...always  wanted to do that. " the dark protogen grumble as he nuzzle his snout onto the other protogrn chest fluff. "Then why didn't you asked me im always welcome a hug! :3 " the light protogen giggles and use his snout to boop dark protogen snout making the dark protogen stunned and almost heating up from embarrassment. (Lol nose boop)

"Umm am i interrupting something? " a fed said ad he walk in on them snuggling each other. The two robots look at the fedora wolf who just stood there awkwardly having no idea what he just saw. " grrr get out of here fed stop acting like a creep how long have you been staring at us!?" The dark protogen yelled as the light protogen just looked embarrassed as he look like he was cought doing weird. "I just walked in and saw you guys cuddling heh." The fed chuckles before getting chased out of the office by an angry robot.

A sinox walk in and look at the protogen confused. "What with all the yelling?" The glow fox asked the flustered robot. "D dark...protogen was in a bad mood and took his anger out on fed.." He said as he look down in embarrassed. "Why he mad?" "I boop his nose with mine..." He said embarrassed as the sinox just looked at him kinda weirded out. "Oh uhh ok? Well hope dark calms down didn't want him waking up the pups again" sinox said as he walk out the office leaving poor protogen alone. "I just boop dark protogen nose with mine...maybe i can do it again :3" he said as he blush at the idea going to his day dream land.