every slime pups x reader fluff

Reader is gender natural

Requested by ilackincreativity

Being the new scientist of the lab have it challenges. Doing hard tasks doing documents. But what make it more difficult well those adorable slime puppies. Yes slime pups, ever since you first walked in the lab for your first day of the job. You saw a slime pup staring at you. At first you were shock that you never seen a pup like it before of cause,  you saw a normal puppy but not a slime pup. You went close to the pup and pet it's  head. The pup seem to like being petted as it nuzzle it head against your hand. You told the pup you have to meet the boss, the pup looked sad and nodded. You walk as you didn't noticed the pup has a mischief smirk on its face. And things just getting started after you finished the meeting with the boss. There more slime pups 10 in fact and they all staring at you. This starting to make you a bit uncomfortable being stared at by bunch of puppies on your first day of the job.

You waved at them in a awkwardly matter not sure what to do. The pups just stare and suddenly rush towards you and before you can run they tackled you down to the ground. They started licking your face making you laugh. Then what worse is that couple of people walk by and watch the poor human being dominated by bunch of slime pups being licked to death. They started laughing at you making fun of you. That triggered the slime pups as they turn to the people started growling at them and started chasing them leaving you dumbfounded. What the heck just happened?

As days went on, more and more slime pups started to follow you even some slime hounds and slime dragon pups started following you as well. To keep an eye on their pups of course, but also interested on protecting you since the slime pups seem to really like you. Whenever there a blackout the panthers will always try to steal a pup or two but you gave the panther the most deadly look that anyone can master. Witch scare of the panthers somehow.  Whatever the reason you didn't want the slime pups to be in danger or else you'll be in the slime hound wrath since some of them are following you. The human that every slime pups loved take of the slime pups with the help of the sinoxs, plantix and figs as well as some slime hounds. Maybe working here wasn't so bad after all the slime pups always willing to cheer you up whenever you're feeling down.