panther x reader lemon

Reader is gender neutral

Warning cringe and a rough mating progress..

Requested by SummerTheFurry

"Oh no another blackout...." You said as fear have grown inside you. You have a vary bad fear of darkness since when you're a child,it not just the darkness that you're afraid of it what is what in the darkness that you're most afraid of. And what even worse is that it mating session and you don't wanna bother the goos if you accidentally bump into one.  Taking a deep breath to calm your heart beat as you slowly walk out the office area to grab the flashlight. "Grab a flashlight and safely reach to the safe area and hide there perfect idea." You said as you feel a bit better knowing that you won't be alone once you got to the safe area. You're not a fighter type of course goos tries to infect you but you saw some goos are sad about their friends death and felt guilty. Other people make fun of you for being a softy towards the goos and that when the bulling happen.

Now back to finding the flashlight. Walking to the hallways with four rooms. You check three other rooms to find no flashlight but when you reach the last one you were pulled in. Someone pinned you against the wall holding your arm above your head. You stare at the red and gold eyes staring back at you with a hint of lust in his eyes. "Hmm...you seem perfect for me to mate i hope you don't mind~" The panther said as he quickly rip your clothes off with his claws making you yelp from shock and fright. You felt him lick your neck as you try your best not to moan and give in to this panther. But the cat bit the side of of your neck a bit hard making you let out a moan. 'N no!' You scream in your head as you moan when the panther kisses and bite your neck. "S stop please....l let go...." You beg as you try to move your arm but the panther have a tight grip on your arms. "We just getting started and you didn't seem you want me to stop~ stop trying to fight it human and enjoy it.~" He said as he kisses you deeply making you moan while he rub your area.

Suddenly he pull away and pin you to the ground and smirk down at you. "Ready?~" He asked as your shyly nod as he push inside you making you let out a whine. He didn't wait for you adjust as he went ahead and thrust deeply and roughly. You're about to let out a scream until he put his paw on your mouth as he bit your neck hard. His growls are muffled as he went even rough holding you tight. You felt close as you hug him tight as he growl. "I im getting close to coming!" He said as he thrust deep as you felt something warm rush inside you making you climax.

Both of you pant as he licks your cheek and pull away. He wraps you in a blanket as he takes you to his hideout. Unknown to the two of you a certain goo was watching you two and was blushing. "Dang it...ugh gonna find someone else." He said as he went off into the darkness.