sinox x ghost fox reader x hazzy

Reader is male

And it a rough lemon

"Umm master sinox why d do i have to wear a collar? Im n not gonna run away. " you said shyly as you look at the tag that saying "sinox n hazzy pet" as hazzy holds the leash that was attach of the collar your wearing. "Oh but it look cute on you and also it'll let everyone know that your ours." Hazzy said as he holds you cheek and kisses your nose making you blush. You met sinox and hazzy at the cafe few weeks ago and what crazy about them is that they are obsessed with you, and one day that capture you and keep you in their hideout as their lovely pet/mate.

To be honest you have a crush on them when you first met them. You guess you can say that your dream came true but didn't expect to be captured by them. Hazzy smile as he and kisses you deeply making you moan in a kiss and shyly kiss him back. Sinox chuckles as he went behind you and rubs your member as you let out a whine and ears flatten from embarrassment. "Aww don't be shy y/n we done this before.~" sinox said he kisses your neck and pump your member before giving it a squeeze.

You pull away from the kiss from hazzy as you let out a shy but loud enough moan. "M master sinox y you know i im sensitive p please b be gentle!~  You said as hazzy giggle at you as sinox chuckles. "Hmm no in fact you like us being rough on you don't deny it.~" sinox said as he suddenly rub your member fast making you moan loud as you hug hazzy tightly. The red fox smile and rubs your back as the glow fox rubs more fast making you leak out some pre cum.  Hazzy noticed and goes down to your member and begins to suck on it to taste the pre cum. You shiver from how warm hazzy mouth is as you shyly thrust deeper into hazzy mouth. Sinox grabs a vibrators and pushes one in your small hole and turns it up on high.

You let out a cry from the pleasure as sinox hold onto you when he felt you losing balance. "Careful y/n we don't want you hurting yourself.~" He said as he rub your butt gently as hazzy suck even faster as he hug your hips taking more of your member in his mouth. You moans loud and cums hard in hazzy mouth and felt your legs getting weak as sinox keeping you stand up. Hazzy drinks all of the cum whole some leaks out of his mouth before he pulls away smiling at you.  Sinox smiles and takes the vibrator out of you as he place you on fours as he lift your tails in the air and slap your butt making you whine. Hazzy gets in front of you and rub his member against your muzzle. You shyly opens your mouth as he push his member inside as he moans. Sinox pushes his member in your small hole as he begins to go fast without giving you enough time to adjust making you moan against hazzy member.

The two foxes moan as they went faster on you as they begin to kiss each other pushing their member deeper making you choke from hazzy rod. You wrap your arms around hazzy hip sucking hard on his member making him moan loud and hold your head pushing it more against his member. The foxes begin to get aggressive when you felt their knots start to form against you. Sinox growls as he bite your neck as he push his knot against your hole as hazzy does the same as he moans and rubs your ears. You whines as you cum on the floor as the two others push their knots into you and cums hard. You choke hard as you drink hazzy cum as you close eyes. Hazzy pull away as he pant softly as he goes down to your leave and kisses you softly. Sinox moans as he lays down while hold you as hazzy hugs you close as well as you three fell asleep quietly.