panther x gold slime pup reader

Reader is gender natural

Requested by dustycookiepony

Who knew a panther treating a slime hound like its best friend. Other goos found it strange as they know that panthers and slime hounds are enemies. Other panthers found it weird by the strange panther actions same with the slime hounds. But they didn't seem to bother them as all they have was each other. How did the two met and how the panther became best friends with a slime hound? Well this is what happened...

You are a gold slime pup what strange is that you have small bird like wings like an angel wings and have starry like eyes with a small star on your chest fluff. People always wonder of where are your parents. Your parents are a gold slime hound and a diamond slime dragon. When you were born they are happy couple. Until the group of humans found them and start to chase them. They hide you in the crystal and sacrifice themselves to keep you safe. You didn't know about your parents as you raise by yourself. You are a vary friendly puppy even though that you're a rare, you are a vary brave pup. Humans will always try to attack you but was always stopped by some rare protectors goos.

But some humans are in awe of your appearance and will tend to give you food and plushies. You always share the plushies and food with the other pups. There one group of that was interested in you...are the panthers. Yes they did try to eat you since rare slimes have a delicious taste to them. But of course the sinoxs are always giving them a hard time. To be honest despite them trying to eat you, you always wanted to be their friend. Because they always angry and you thought 'maybe they wanted a friend.' You always asked yourself that question. You kinda feel a bit sad whenever a panther will growl or try to eat you. You wished that you have a panther as a friend. Well that wish came true when a blackout happen.

You were wondering around the darkness using the glow of your fur as a light source. You hear a weak meow and quickly follow it. You see a weak cub laying by some crystals. He look like he a part white panther and black panther. He looked hungry you feel terrible for the cub and went to the cafe and grab an apple. You rush back to the cub and place the apple in front of him. He slowly gets up and eats the apple as he slowly gaining his strength back. "T thanks..." He said weakly as you nodded smiling. "It no problem at all where your mommy and daddy? If you don't mind me asking?" You asked as he look down sadly. "They abandoned me...because i looked ugly..." He said as he starts to cry. You quickly hug him. "You're not ugly i found your fur patterns vary pretty." You said as you smile. He blush at the comment and smile shyly. "You really think so?" He asked as you nodded. "Yes." You said as he starts to feel better.

You guys became friends after that. You two always play together, play fight, hiding from humans. You always stay each other side whenever one of you having a bad day. It was like this when the two of you grow up. The panther and you became adults and are vary close. Other slime hounds are confused of why a gold slime hound being friends with a panther. Same with the other panthers. They always try to break your friendship with panther but they always fail. Other goos found it strange that you two are friends but shrug it off sometime enemies became friends sometimes.