The pub fight

The next day it was still half term and my Mum needed my help. The next morning, mum got us up as usual. I took Bella to nursery. As we left the flat, Bella walked by the side of Elsa. Mum said that she needed some fresh air. what she really meant was that she needed to speak to rob alone without any distractions. I dropped Bella off at nursery and walked home. I was passing the bistro when I got a text from Mum. It said
in the pub with Michelle, come through when you get here. don't go home I replied saying ok and walked down the road to the rovers.

I took Elsa into the pub and went straight through to the back. the pub was shut because it was still early. I sat down next to Mum and Elsa sat down next to me. I played with Elsa a bit while Mum and Michelle spoke about rob. I joined saying the odd thing but mostly kept quiet and kept Elsa happy.

Suddenly Liz came in and told Michelle and Mum they needed to come and see what was going on. Mum quickly looked to me and walked through after Michelle, I followed after them with Elsa in my arms.

We walked through to see Rob and Peter fighting. tony, Steve and a few others were trying to pull them off of each other. Mum looked shocked and when she saw Peter she automatically looked to Tilly. But peters topped fighting with rob and looked to mum and then to Mum .
"Carla, love I am sorry, I think we need to talk" peter said.
"five minutes, and I want Isla there. chelle can you watch Elsa please??"

A/n sorry it took so long for a short chapter but I have exams in two weeks. could you give me some suggestions of what to do next please I am really stuck and also read my other fanfictions please..