Rocky (2)

Hailee POV:

After I left (Y/n)'s house I drove straight to my parents house. I didn't realize how bad I was hurting him. It makes me feel shitty. I've been a horrible girlfriend. And he's been the sweetest to me, which makes me feel even worse. He was the best boyfriend I've ever had. And I fucked it up.

"Hailee, what happened?" My mom asked when I got there. She gave me a hug and I just cried for a few minutes. My dad joined in on the hug and we stayed like that for a minute.

"Do you want to tell us what's wrong?" Mom asked. "It's (Y/n)." I stated. My dad got up and went to go get his keys. "I'm gonna kill him. He caused this." My dad responded. "Dad no! It wasn't his fault. It was mine." I told him and he came back. "Let's calm down, explain what happened." Mom told us.

"Well I've just been going out a lot with friends and he felt left out. And I didn't text him as much as I used to so I think that made it worse. And he got upset that I wasn't spending time with him or talking to him. And he's right, I haven't been spending time with him or talking to him. I've just been out so much it's like I forgot about him. And then he said he wanted to talk about it to fix it or he would break up with me. And so I went over to his house and we fought about it, and he said he needed a break and the whole situation was hurting him mentally. I've been so horrible to him!" I explained and started crying again just thinking about it.

My mom hugged me again and held me. "He's been so great to me and I've pushed him away! I've been so awful!" I cried. "It's okay, almost every couple goes through a break. It's normal to have fights and to feel these things. But what matters is we bounce back from them." My dad explained to me. "I've hurt him." I mumbled sadly. "He loves you, he just needs space for a bit." My mom shared.

After I felt a bit better I went home and spent my day on the couch watching Tv. And binge eating. I checked my instagram and pulled up (Y/n)'s account. It has so many photos of us. He loved showing off our relationship. He said it was because 'everyone needs to know I'm dating the best girl in the world'

I looked through the photos for a while to pass the time. I debated texting him to apologize but then I remembered what he said about needing space. I just want this break to be over already.

It hurts even more cause it was so preventable. I don't even know why I didn't invite him anywhere. Or let him take me out on dates. It was stupid of me. I was literally hanging out with his friends, why didn't I think to invite him!

But for now I just have to give him the space he asked for. It's only see you later after all. After the break I'll make sure to spend so much time with him. I don't want to lose him again.