Red Carpet

(Y/n) and Hailee were attending the Oscars together and were now taking pictures on the red carpet. They both had reporters asking them for interviews left and right, so eventually they decided to go up to one of them.

"Hi!" (Y/n) waved, and the woman who was trying to get them waved. "Can I ask you a few questions?" She asked, and they both nodded. The woman smirked at (Y/n), making him very confused. "You're going to interview Hailee too right? Like the both of us?" He asked, putting his arm over Hailee's shoulder. "Yeah! Of course, sure." She answered, sparing Hailee a single glance before going back to (Y/n) with a smile.

"So! How does it feel to be nominated for best lead in an action movie?" She asked. "It feels good! I mean, I hope I win but every person in my category is so nice and they deserve it too, so I kinda hope they win as well." He answered. The woman smiled at him and batted her eyelashes at him, and he just stepped back a bit. "Has this been your favorite movie to film?" The woman asked, and he nodded. "I think working on this project was amazing, the cast and crew were so nice and it was just an amazing movie." (Y/n) responded.

Hailee was getting a little mad at this woman for being so flirty with her boyfriend, so she took (Y/n)'s hand while he was answering another question. "So (Y/n), who has been your favorite person to work with? In any movie?" The woman asked. "Well, I think that would be Hailee. Speaking of Hailee, do you have any questions for her?" He brought up, making the woman smile sheepishly.

"Sure, Hailee, what was your favorite project you've ever been in?" She asked. "I loved being in Fireball with (Y/n), my boyfriend." She answered, making sure to say the boyfriend part louder so the woman would get it through her head. The woman just stuttered for a second, before thanking them for answering her questions.

Hailee smiled and nodded before grabbing (Y/n)'s jaw and pressing their lips against each other, making sure the woman was still there. When they pulled away, she turned to face the woman. "Just so you know." She smiled, giving the woman the fakest smile before taking (Y/n)'s hand and walking off.