Showing

Hailee POV:

I had a session at the studio today to record a new album and currently I was trying to get ready. The only issue is that my jeans wouldn't button. These are like my favorite pair of jeans so I don't know why they won't button.

I was over by the mirror so I tried to button them again and hopefully see what I was doing wrong from the reflection until I noticed something different.

My baby bump was definitely showing now. It hasn't ever been that noticeable and I was able to wear all of my pants still but I guess now I need some pairs.

First I took a picture to send to (Y/n). He was busy filming for his new movie so he probably wouldn't see it until later. I took a mirror selfie and made sure you could see the bump before I sent it. I told him I was already showing and sent the text.

I got a reply much quicker than I had expected and it was a bunch of heart emojis and a message saying I looked stunning. "I know you can't hear me yet, but just know me and your father love you very much and we're very excited to see you." I told the baby and rubbed my belly.

I decided to leave my jeans unbuttoned and just zip them up before going to the studio. I also brought a sweater in case I got cold in the studio.

On my drive there I had a wonderful idea for a new song to add. One about my new family and how much I love them, even if one member weren't here yet. I made sure to write the idea down in my notes app at the nearest red light.

"Are you sure Hailee? A whole new song is going to push the album back at least a few more months." My producer told me. "I know, but I think this could be a really good song and I want it in the album." I told them. "Alright, if you want to. Should we start recording the first one and then have a writing session with the rest of our time?" They offered and I nodded. "Sounds perfect." I agreed.

I started recording the first song and then had about an hour to write my new song. I had not thought of a title yet but I'll come up with one soon.

I took a water break halfway through so I could stay hydrated and keep the baby healthy. This song I was writing was probably going to be my favorite out of the entire album, and knowing it was dedicated to my family made it even more meaningful.