Fighting

Since (Y/n) and Hailee were both a part of the marvel cast, they had learned all sorts of fighting moves and techniques. When they got bored on set or had to wait, they would have play fights where they would just practice their moves with each other. They would never hurt each other and it was always in good fun, but they often liked to have these little fake fights.

Today they were both on set for Hawkeye and were waiting for their scene. (Y/n) was only in the final episode because it sets up the next big project for his character along with Kate and Yelena. Both of them had gotten bored waiting for everyone so they started their play fight.

"Did you learn a new move?" (Y/n) asked, seeing Hailee do a move he had never seen before. "Yep, and I'm gonna win." Hailee smirked. "Yeah right. I'm gonna win." He argued, and they continued their fight. After a few fake punches here and there, they had gotten a few peoples attention.

While Hailee and (Y/n) knew they were just joking around, the other cast members didn't. At this point their play fight had just turned into them practicing their moves, so the cast thought they were actually fighting.

"Oh my god! Stop! Did you guys hit your head or something?" Florence shouted, separating the two. (Y/n) and Hailee shared a look and started laughing. "What is so funny? You two were fighting! Aren't you guys in love with each other? Why are you fighting?" She asked, causing them to laugh even more.

"It was fake! We were just practicing for our scenes!" (Y/n) told her through fits of laughter. "We weren't actually fighting. It was just that we were bored. We were having a tiny play fight, which then turned into practicing our moves." Hailee explained to her. Florence just stood there and looked at them weirdly. "What?" (Y/n) asked, seeing her look. "You two are an interesting couple." She mumbled and shrugged before leaving. "She's just jealous." (Y/n) whispered, making Hailee giggle.

The two of them sat down before playing chopsticks while they waited for their next scene. Both of them knew not to do those play fights around people anymore, but there were always the practice sessions where they could practice together.

Florence just watched the two lovers play chopsticks, slightly jealous of how cute the couple was all the time. Every single time she saw the two of them they would always be doing cute things. Even their instagram pages were dedicated to each other, the majority of both of their posts being cute couple posts.

(Y/n) and Hailee just liked to make everyone jealous of their relationship on social media and in real life because they got to read all of the comments and people told them how cute they were, and it was certainly working.