Coast

(Y/n) POV:

This week Hailee and I were taking a road trip down the pacific coast. We started in LA and were going wherever we want to.

"Let's go!" Hailee cheered as I drove away from our house and down the streets of LA. Our first stop wasn't too far away but I got us some fro yo. Complete with all the toppings you could ever imagine.

As we drove down the highway Hailee played her new song coast. I have to admit it's a pretty good song. We had the windows down and just blasted music since it wasn't really that crowded on the highway. We passed a few parks and beaches on the way and we decided to stop at the Santa Monica boardwalk. It was a little far but it was an adventure and that's all we really wanted to do.

"Alright, we've got food. We went on some rides, spent some time on the beach. Now it's time to play some games." I told Hailee while taking a bite of my churro.

We stopped by one of those games where you have to knock down the milk cans and I paid the man for three tries. "I'm gonna win you a prize, I can feel it." I mumbled to Hailee. I got the baseballs and picked up the first one.

I threw it straight down the middle and managed to hit the top part down. I could see Hailee watching intently so I took the next ball and threw it straight at the bottom. I knocked down the bottom part and soon all of the cans were on the floor. "We have a winner!" The game master shouted and handed me a stuffed dog prize. "For you." I told hailee in a fancy accent and presented her the prize. "Why thank you good sir." Hailee exclaimed and took the prize.

Our next stop was to get some dinner and we eventually found a tiny restaurant just nearby the beach. We ate our dinner and talked about random things before deciding to find a hotel for the night.

Once we found a hotel we went to the pool and chilled out on the chairs for a few minutes and read books or took pictures and selfies for instagram. We went to bed pretty late after a few drinks at the hotel bar.

The next morning I woke up first and Hailee was still asleep on top of me. We cuddled for about an hour before getting up and getting dressed for the day.

We decided to spend another day at the pier and go kayaking in the ocean. Hailee and I changed into our swimsuits after breakfast. "Wow, you look gorgeous." I told Hailee after I came out of the bathroom and saw her in the red and white flower bikini she bought a few days ago. "Thank you." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

We got to the beach and found the kayak rental hut. They gave us paddles and sent us off in the ocean. We paddled around for a while and eventually decided to jump in the water.

"You splashed me!" Hailee squealed from the kayak as I cannonballed into the water. "So come in! The waters nice!" I called out as I swam in the waves. Hailee jumped in soon after and we ended up having a splash war.

"Should we get back on the boat?" Hailee asked and I nodded. I climbed back on and helped Hailee back up before started to kayak back to shore. She put on one of my old hats and took a video of herself kayaking.

When we got back to the shore it was almost time for dinner. We had reservations for a small restaurant around six or six thirty. That way we can enjoy the night out on the pier.

When we got back to the hotel Hailee called first dibs on the shower but obviously we saved water and showered together. Our shower took a bit longer than normal but when we were done we both felt very refreshed.

When we were finished getting ready we took some pictures together. Hailee was wearing a blue patterned outfit to show off the coast vibes. She had me take a few pictures of her and her outfit outside.

We had a very good dinner of pizza and then went onto the pier. We had some ice cream and played some games before going to get some drinks.

"Where should we travel to next? We have six more days of our trip." I asked Hailee as we walked down the pier hand in hand. "I don't know, we could go to Disneyland. Or go out of state." Hailee suggested and rested her head on my shoulder. We sat down at a nearby bench overlooking the beach and just stargazed for a bit.

"This is fun. I love you." I whispered to Hailee as we cuddled on the bench. "I love you too." Hailee mumbled and closed her eyes.

Since we were both getting tired we ended up just going to the hotel and falling asleep almost instantly. The rest of the trips going to be amazing, and it's even better when I get to spend it all with Hailee by my side. Nothings better than this.