Jealousy

Hailee was performing her song capital letters live tonight, and (Y/n) was excited to see the performance. The only thing Hailee didn't tell him was that the choreography was a bit touchy.

"Go Hailee!" (Y/n) cheered and clapped for her as she got on the stage. Hailee smiled at him before the music started and she started singing.

Everything was going great for the first minute, until the part came that she was dreading. One of the dancers came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder before grinding on her and swaying them both.

Hailee looked over to see (Y/n) looking at them with wide eyes, quickly shutting off his phone and stopping the recording. He looked down at his phone and saw his lock screen photo, a selfie of himself and Hailee at the beach, with martini in her arms. (Y/n) was smiling for the camera while martini was licking Hailee's cheek, making her laugh.

(Y/n) smiled at the picture before putting his phone back in his pocket and going back to watching the performance. He just avoided looking at the one dancer and focused on Hailee instead, trying to block him out. He trusted Hailee, he knew she wasn't going to cheat on him or anything like that with this guy. He knew it was just for the performance. After the guy finally got off of her, she felt much better and much more comfortable.

Hailee was now wrapping up her performance and smiled a little more when she saw (Y/n) giving her a thumbs up and smiling at her. She continued on with her song before the same guy came back and started doing more moves that were very touchy. He was very close to Hailee and definitely way too close for her liking. Of course once (Y/n) saw it, he was livid. He could tell this part wasn't choreographed and Hailee was certainly not comfortable with it, which made him even madder.

Once her performance was over (Y/n) went to meet her backstage. He was sitting in her dressing room waiting for her when the same guy who was all over her during the performance walked into her room. "What are you doing here?" The guy asked, glaring at (Y/n).

"I'm Hailee's boyfriend, what are you doing here?" (Y/n) shot back, sending a glare to the man. "That's none of your business." The dancer gave him the middle finger and in return (Y/n) gave him a quick punch in the nose before smirking. "Next time don't get too close to Hailee. She wasn't comfortable at all with what you were doing, and she's my girlfriend, not yours." (Y/n) told him before pushing him back a bit. Hailee walked in at the perfect time, looking at both of them in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" Hailee asked the man. "You were wonderful tonight, I'm glad we could get close." He told her, smirking at her. "Back off, she's my girlfriend and she's definitely not interested in you." (Y/n) warned him. "My boyfriend's right. Now goodbye." Hailee agreed and pushed the dancer out of the room. Once the dancer was gone she walked over to (Y/n) and instantly pressed her lips onto his and sat in his lap.

Both of them were very lost in the moment and not paying attention to anything around them. Their sole focus was each other's lips and things started to get more heated, so caught up that they didn't hear Cheri enter. She had caught them lying on the couch making out with each other, Hailee sliding (Y/n)'s shirt off before she cleared her throat and letting them know she was there.

"Mom! What are you doing here?!" Hailee shouted, pulling away from (Y/n), who looked quite mortified to have been caught. "H-hey Mrs. Steinfeld..." He waved sheepishly before sliding his shirt back down quickly.

"Nevermind! Just the cars here! Have fun you two!" Cheri told them before walking out of the room and closing the door. Hailee stood up from where she was sitting and got her coat, (Y/n) following behind.

They got in the car with Cheri, nobody daring to talk. "So (Y/n), I assume your not jealous anymore? You looked like you were about to kill that man who was dancing with Hailee." Cheri asked to break the silence. "Uh, yeah. Sure. I'm okay. I took care of it." He mumbled, still embarrassed about being caught.

"There's no need to be embarrassed! I used to catch Griffin with girls all the time!" Cheri told the two, doing a waving motion to show that they were fine. "Ew!" Hailee groaned. (Y/n) just looked down at his feet, not getting involved in the talk about Griffin, Hailee's older brother.

"Well, tonight was wonderful." (Y/n) recovered, switching the topic and trying to forget what happened earlier. "Yeah, I quite enjoyed your performance." Cheri agreed. "It was amazing, except for one part." Hailee added. Everyone just left the conversation there, falling into a somewhat comfortable silence.

Once (Y/n) and Hailee had gotten home, they made sure to resume their previous activities they were doing before Cheri had caught them, this time not having to worry about being caught. (Y/n) made sure to let everyone know Hailee was his girlfriend.