Pitch Perfect 3

(Y/n) POV:

Hailee was traveling all over Europe to film Pitch Perfect three and of course I went with her. I was on a break from my last movie so I was able to join her.

I got to meet DJ Khaled which was absolutely so cool. "You're (Y/n) (L/n)!" Khaled said as we shook hands. "You know who I am?!" I asked in shock. "Oh yeah, I love marvel." He nodded. I swear I almost fainted. Hailee was laughing at how I was almost fangirling. "We should collab sometime. I know you've got a good voice." Khaled told me before filming started.

"Oh my god." I mumbled to Hailee before she went to go film. "You're totally fangirling." She giggled. "Maybe just a little." I joked. "Now, go sing your little heart out." I told her jokingly and directed her towards the cues.

After filming was over for the day Hailee and her castmates wanted to go out and explore. I tagged along with them and we went to see a bunch of sights, and took many pictures.

I got to see a lot of military planes which was pretty cool. I've always wanted to fly a plane. I went back to the hotel while Hailee stayed out a bit longer. Eventually she got to our room and went to sleep.

The next day was filming the singing scenes. Hailee got all dressed in her striped Bella outfit and did a quick run through of the song cheap thrills.

They spent the entire day filming this scene and eventually DJ Khaled came over and wrote a song with me. Which was definitely the highlight of my life, other then dating Hailee. "We're really doing this?" I asked just to confirm. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be a hit." Khaled nodded. We talked about recording dates and finalized everything before putting the finishing touches on the song.

Khaled left for the day and twenty minutes later Hailee was done filming for the day. We got a few pictures of her in her Bella's outfit together before she took it off for the night. This was definitely a good day.

(Shorter one but enjoy anyway!)