Funko pop

(Y/n) POV:

I was running through the store trying to find where they keep their funko pops. Honestly this store is ginormous and I don't know how I'm gonna find it. I just need to see if they have the Hawkeye ones.

I'm now just walking through aisles when I see the funko logo. I ran over to that section and scanned through the pops.

I saw the Hawkeye, Yelena and Maya ones and grabbed those, putting them in my basket before grabbing the most important one, Kate bishop. However, someone grabbed just before I could.

"Really?!" I groaned and saw a teenage girl looking smug. "You need this?" She asked, waving the box around. "I do need that. And I was just about to grab it." I told her through gritted teeth, not like she could see it cause of the mask.

"Well, I could give it to you. What's in it for me?" She  wondered. I sighed while thinking it over. I really wanted to surprise Hailee with it since it's of her character, but I honestly also cannot stand the girl that's in front of me. There's always another Walmart like ten minutes away but I'm not sure if  they have it. So, swallowing my pride I made my decision.

I grabbed the nearest funko pop of one of my characters and handed it to her. "I'll sign this and take a picture with you." I offered, and she pretended to think it over. "I want a video of you saying hi to my Snapchat and Instagram too." She countered.

Remember, this is for Hailee. Do it for Hailee. "Fine." I mumbled, motioning for the phone. "What's your name?" I asked. "Amanda." She responded.

She opened up her Snapchat and gave me the phone so I could record the message. "Hey Amanda's Snapchat, this is (Y/n) (L/n) saying hey and that Amanda is the coolest!" I told the phone, faking a smile and cringing inside. I did the same thing for her Instagram and then signed the funko pop.

"Here you go. Pleasure doing business with you (Y/n)." She smiled. I took the pop from her and put it in my basket before going around and getting more items that I needed around the store.

Once I got home I put all of the other things away and walked into mine and Hailees bedroom to see her playing with martini.

"I got you a present!" I announced, placing the bag on the bed. Hailee sat up and martini sat on her lap. "What is it?" She asked. "Well I will tell you. Give me a second." I shared while getting the bag ready.

"Okay first one, we have Hawkeye." I told her, taking it out of the bag and showing it to her. I handed it to her and she placed it on her nightstand.

"Then we have yelena." I mumbled while taking yelena out. She put that one with Hawkeye before I took maya out. That one was placed with the others and then we got to the best one.

"And last but not least, the hardest one to get, Kate Bishop!" I announced and took it out of the bag. Hailee gasped and took it from me, examining the box and squealing.

"Oh my god! I didn't know this existed!" She shouted, opening the box and taking Kate out. She admired it for a minute before taking the others off of her nightstand and putting Kate on it instead.

"That is staying there. Thank you!" She told me while giving me a big hug. "You're welcome. This one fan took it from me when I tried to get it and then I had to record videos for her social media and then sign one of my funko pops for her to give it to me." I explained and started telling her the story in better detail.

We both spent the rest of the day together, playing with martini and finding the perfect place to display Hailees new funko pops.

(Inspired by my Kate Bishop funko pop order!)