Celebration

(Y/n) had been a part of the MCU for two years as Tony Stark's son, also known as Fireball, and his girlfriend of four years Hailee had just auditioned for the role of Kate Bishop in the upcoming Hawkeye tv show.

"(Y/n)! I got the part!" Hailee shouted while running into the living room. "You did?" He asked, and she nodded. "Yes! I knew you could do it!" He cheered and jumped off the couch to give her a hug. Martini came running in the room a second later and Hailee wasted no time in picking up the dog. While she was busy cooing to the dog, (Y/n) was thinking of ways to celebrate.

"Now we have to celebrate." (Y/n) told her before walking out of the room. He got the two of them reservations at their favorite restaurant, which wasn't too much of an upscale restaurant. It was fancy but definitely not the fanciest restaurant in LA.

After he got the reservations all set, the next part of his plan was organized. He found a few cliff side areas nearby and chose the one he thought would be most secluded. After secretly packing blankets and a few snacks, it was nearly time for their dinner.

"Hailee, go get ready. Dress somewhat fancy." He told her, ushering her into her closet. While she was doing her makeup and changing into her dress, (Y/n) had put his suit on. Both of them had gotten ready fairly quickly and now were in the car.

"Where are we going?" Hailee asked. "It's a surprise!" (Y/n) assured her and didn't answer any other questions. Once they got close to the restaurant she knew exactly where they were and exactly where they were going.

"It's a celebration dinner! In honor of you joining the marvel cinematic universe, I got us reservations here." He shared while helping her out of the car. Once they walked inside they got their usual table, somewhat secluded but also in the crowd.

"So, you must be pretty excited." (Y/n) commented once they sat down. "Really excited. They're filming in New York City! Maybe you'll be able to join?" She asked, since normally whenever one of them was filming the other would go with so they wouldn't have to do long distance. Sometimes their schedules didn't match and they had to do long distance, but most of the time they were able to go together. "I think I can, I don't have anything coming up." He told her while looking at the menu.

The two lovebirds spent their evening laughing and chatting with each other and enjoying their meal. Once it was time to go they both got back in the car, but (Y/n) didn't drive home. "Where are we going now?" Hailee asked. "It's a surprise again." He shared.

Once they got there (Y/n) opened up the trunk and got out the blankets. He set them down on the grass and got out the snacks next. "Only if you want some." He added, considering they had just had dinner.

"Stargazing, how cliche." Hailee commented in a joking manner. "You love it." He teased before lying down on the blankets. They didn't stay too long since it got cold and they went back home to watch a movie.

(Y/n) let Hailee choose the movie and she ended up picking little women. The two lovebirds spent the rest of the night watching little women and sharing popcorn while cuddled up together under a few blankets with Martini right by their side. Both people were really excited to be working with the same franchise and getting to travel to NYC together, even if it was for work.

Hopefully their characters would get to meet and they could work together on another marvel movie or show, but for now they were going to make the most of their time together before Hailee's schedule got busy, and they spent the next few weeks getting everything ready for when they left LA.

Everyone was really excited and happy for Hailee, but she was just glad she had the most supportive boyfriend with her. These next few months were going to be an amazing experience for the couple.