British Vogue

(Y/n) walked into his bedroom and heard Hailee talking about shoes in the walk in closet. He peeked inside to see Hailee showing off her limited edition Jordans she had gotten from the spiderman movie she had done. "These are my favs, but I steal (Y/n)'s shoes sometimes since we have the same size with certain brands. Like I can fit into some of his shoes, so I steal a few pairs of his." Hailee explained to the camera, not noticing (Y/n) watching from the doorway. "You steal my shoes?" He asked, giving her a look of confusion. "Only sometimes." She responded while putting her shoes back in the box and back in the closet.

He took a seat nearby and decided to watch what she was doing since he was bored. Now she was explaining her new obsession with jewelry and how she had recently gotten her ears pierced. "This was also a gift from my mom and my dad, a christmas gift. This beautiful, I wont show it too close cause it's pretty scratched up, this beautiful belt." She showed her phone the belt, a huge H on the front. "It's actually low-key like my only belt. So even if I'm wearing jeans and a hoodie I'll just have this belt on because it's my only belt." She explained.

(Y/n) zoned out for a second and then she was suddenly talking about body suits. "That's a body suit? I thought it was a tank top." He asked her, and she nodded. "This is a bodysuit. I wear these literally all the time!" She told him, and he nodded in response. She quickly stopped talking about bodysuits and how was showing off her Chanel bag. "This gorgeous bag, which I love so much and it's just perfect." She explained while showing it off and then hugging it. "I'll just be here, this bag, wow. I love this bag so, so so so much. Like I said before, shoes and bags are my thang, okay. If I'm going to treat myself to a little something, it's either a pair of shoes or a handbag. This was actually a gift from Chanel, that I just absolutely cherish." She told the camera.

After Hailee finished fangirling over her handbag she moved onto the next item. She went onto explain about her custom dress she was in love with that she had gotten for her first movie premiere. "I can't even tell you how special this is. From the color to the detail, this was such a huge moment for me and I feel like I'm completely reliving it right now as I look at this, this is so insane." She shared.

"Now for my last item, let me go get it." Hailee told the camera, walking over to (Y/n) and making him get up. "Where am I going?" He asked as she moved him into the camera's view. "So, this is (Y/n). I steal his clothes all the time, from hoodies to shoes and all of that, I have worn most of his closet. He does have very comfortable clothes, and like I said we have the same Nike shoe size so I steal a lot of his shoes." Hailee explained to the camera, (Y/n) just giving it a thumbs up.

"That's why my Nikes are always so dirty! I always try to keep them clean!" He gasped, realizing she had gotten them dirty once he put two and two together. She just patted his shoulder before moving him out of the camera and filmed the conclusion before ending the video, sending it to British Vogue.