Tradition

Today was the last day of Hailee and (Y/n)'s vacation. They were spending the day doing tourist stuff and then getting a burger before they left to keep up the tradition of getting a burger at every place they visited.

After a whole day of doing different hikes and activities, it was finally time for dinner. "Okay, so we have a little burger stand right down there. Or we could go to the place across the street that is a actual restaurant. Your choice." (Y/n) told Hailee, leaving the decision up to her.

"Hmm, let's go to the stand. That sounds more authentic." Hailee decided, and they started their walk down the street. Once they got to the stand they waited in line for a few minutes to take their order. Hailee and (Y/n) tried avoiding the paparazzi, but they did see a few cameras in the distance.

After they ordered their food they found a table to sit at and it had a good view of the beach. They both sat down and talked about the highlights of their trip before their food was ready.

"I loved the hiking! The mountain was so beautiful, it was amazing." Hailee raved, and (Y/n) nodded in agreement. "The beach was cool too with all the dolphins and stuff. They were surprisingly friendly." He mentioned before their order was called out. (Y/n) stood up to get the food and came back with two burgers and fries in hand. "One for Hailee, and one for me." He announced while placing the burgers on the table.

When the two had sorted out which burger was whose, they both dived in and ate their meal. "This is the best thing I've ever had.." (Y/n) mumbled after taking a bite, with Hailee nodding as well. "My favorite burger so far. Shake shack is a classic, but this is amazing." Hailee agreed.

(Y/n) took a spare napkin nobody used and wrote a message on it for the chefs and when they cleaned up their food he gave it to the stand. "I've left a wonderful review." (Y/n) told them, handing them the napkin.

"Can we get a picture? So we can hang it up and say you've been here!" The manager asked, and the couple nodded. They took a quick picture together on the managers phone and autographed the napkin before leaving, now going to get some ice cream before they called it a day.

After a bit of walking they arrived at the ice cream shop and got two ice cream cones, eating them while walking back to the hotel.

"This was the best vacation, don't you think?" (Y/n) asked, and Hailee nodded. "One of my favorites. I'm glad we decided to do this." She agreed with a smile before pressing her lips onto his. "Agreed." He mumbled onto her lips before they pulled apart and continued eating their ice cream.

The two would definitely need to go on vacation more often and keep up the burger tradition.

(Idea credits go to @MarvelxDickinson be sure to read theirs too!)