Nightmare

(Happy birthday Hailee!)

(Y/n) and Hailee we're cuddling in bed with Martini, Hailee's head on (Y/n)'s chest and Martini cuddled into his side. They were watching friends while (Y/n) was stroking Hailee's hair and just relaxing. "Ross is so rude." (Y/n) announced after Ross had slept with another girl right after Rachel said she wanted a break. "They're on a break, but he shouldn't hook up with the first girl he sees right after. What if he and Rachel get back together?" He added. "He shouldn't have done it." Hailee agreed and pressed a kiss on her boyfriend's lips.

They spent the night watching tv and just cuddling and talking before they both decided to go to bed. (Y/n) was having a peaceful sleep, but Hailee was not. She kept tossing and turning in her sleep while mumbling different things. (Y/n) was asleep and didn't notice it, he only noticed when she shot up suddenly and woke him up. "Are you alright?" He asked, sitting up and wrapping his arms around her. Hailee buried her head in (Y/n)'s shoulder and he could feel tears hitting his shirt.

"Haizy, It's okay, everything's fine. It was just a nightmare, it isn't real." He whispered while rubbing her back. "It felt so real.." She mumbled before she hid herself in his shoulder again. "It might have felt real, but it wasn't actually real, it was just a nightmare. You're okay, I'm okay, Martini's okay, everyone's okay." He assured her. "Do you want to talk about it? Maybe it'll help?" He asked while rubbing her shoulder. "You-you died and I couldn't do anything! You were dead and it was all my fault!" She shared before crying again.

"Oh Haizy, I'm okay. Look, I'm right here and I'm perfectly fine." He comforted and took her hand and placed it on his heart. "See? My heart is beating, I'm alive and I'm perfectly fine. It was just a nightmare babe, that's all it was, just a nightmare. None of it was real, I promise you. Everything is okay. It was just a nightmare." (Y/n) assured her, pulling Hailee into his arms and letting her rest her head on his chest while he rested his chin on top of her head. "Do you want to go back to sleep?" He asked before pressing a kiss on her forehead. Hailee nodded her head and (Y/n) lied back down with her still in his arms. "I love you.." She mumbled while she got comfortable. "I love you too." He mumbled back and pressed a soft kiss on her lips.

He played with her hair for a while until her breathing evened out and she was asleep. "Goodnight Haiz, I love you. Sweet dreams." He whispered before going back to sleep, not letting her out of his arms. Martini had joined them soon after and slept in the empty spot that Hailee had slept in earlier. Hailee was now having good dreams while she slept in her boyfriend's arms. Both of them were having peaceful dreams, not waking up until the morning.