Set

(Y/n) walked onto the set of Dickinson with some food for everyone, accidentally walking in during the middle of the scene. He turned to see what was going on, only to find Hailee and Ella Hunt making out. "Oh wow, they are really into it." He muttered, standing there with wide eyes. He didn't expect to be seeing this today. He didn't mind it since it was for a scene and she had already told him that it was only for the show. (Y/n) trusted Hailee, so he wasn't too worried about her cheating on him with Ella.

He placed the food on the table before turning away. Unfortunately when he went to leave the room, he had tripped over a few wires and fell to the floor, everyone's attention was now on him. Hailee looked over at him and was about to go see if he was okay before he spoke up. "I'm okay!" He announced while giving everyone a thumbs up, still on the floor. He scrambled to his feet before running off and going to find Adrian.

"Hello!" (Y/n) announced, walking into the room where Anna and Adrian were. "Hey!" Anna waved and Adrian smiled at him. "What's going on?" (Y/n) asked while taking a spot on the couch. "Just waiting for our scenes, Hailee and Ella are filming their scene." Adrian shared. "Oh I saw." (Y/n) muttered. After giving them the recap of what he saw they all spent a minute laughing about it before Ella and Hailee entered the room.

"Hey!" Ella waved to (Y/n), who gave her a wave back. Hailee sat down next to (Y/n), and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Ella ran out of the room before bringing the bag of food back inside. "Nearly forgot about this. Thank you for picking it up (Y/n)." Ella thanked him, passing out burgers and fries for everyone. "It was no problem." He excused before taking his burger and started to eat.

Anna kept glancing over at (Y/n), the boy totally oblivious. While he may have been oblivious, Hailee was not. She noticed the looks, and how Anna would laugh at everything he said, even if it wasn't funny. After the group all finished eating they went back to filming and (Y/n) went back to watching. Anna happened to be the only one who didn't have a scene right now, so she was sitting with (Y/n).

"So (Y/n), how do you like being on set?" She asked while scooting closer to him. "It's nice." He responded while scooting away from her. She went closer to him again. "Little too close there Anna. I have a girlfriend." He told her, standing up from his spot. Hailee's attention was diverted from filming, now focused on watching (Y/n) and Anna. "Right, I forgot about her." Anna mumbled. "How did you forget? She's your co-star and TV sister?" He retorted. "I think we would be great together (Y/n)." She got straight to the point. "Well that's too bad because I have a girlfriend, and I'm not going to cheat on her. And now I am leaving, so goodbye." He snapped.

(Y/n) walked off the set and went to the car, taking deep breaths. Hailee finished her scene and left the building and walked over to (Y/n)'s car. She slid into the passenger's seat and just took his hand in hers. "Are you alright?" Hailee asked, and (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah. That was just unexpected is all." He mumbled. "How about we just leave and go relax at home?" She offered, and he nodded. First Hailee had to take off her costume, but once she was finished taking it off and putting on a different pair of clothes, they went back home and spent the rest of the day binging friends and sitting in bed.