Snap

Hailee had gotten home from the Dickinson set in a horrible mood. She had a terrible day filming and had not gotten enough sleep from the night before, leaving her in a pretty crappy mood. Hailee slammed the front door closed, making (Y/n) jump a bit from where he was in the living room. She made her way upstairs without saying anything and slammed the bedroom door shut too. 

"Hailee? Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked softly, sitting down next to her. "I'm fine." Hailee responded in a dismissive tone. "Are you sure? Cause if you want to talk about it-" He added, and she cut him off. "I said I'm fine! Just leave me alone! Go away! God you're so annoying sometimes!" She shouted, making her boyfriend go wide eyed. Once she had said it, she instantly regretted it. "Okay, alright. I'll leave you alone." (Y/n) whispered, getting up from his spot. "(Y/n), wait-" Hailee mumbled, not stopping him in time. By then he was already out the door and walking downstairs and getting in his car. 

(Y/n) drove to the beach and decided to take a walk on the sand and just enjoy the nature around him. The waves crashed along the sand and (Y/n) decided to just dip his feet into the water. The cool water hit his skin, instantly providing some sort of peacefulness. The crashing of the waves distracted him and he was so entranced in the waves that he hadn't heard his phone ringing, Hailee trying to reach him. After another five minutes (Y/n) sat down in the sand and closed his eyes for a second, now hearing his phone ringing. 

"Hailee?" (Y/n) asked, surprised she was calling him. "Where are you?" Hailee asked. "I'm at the beach. Do you want me to come back or do you want to spend some more time on your own? You need to relax, you're stressed." (Y/n) answered. "I'm fine, can you please come home?" She questioned. "Sure." He mumbled and got up. They both hung up the phone and (Y/n) started his drive home. 

About twenty minutes later (Y/n) walked back into the house and saw Hailee sitting on the couch with Martini. "Hey." He mumbled, sitting down next to her. "I'm so sorry I snapped at you. I just had a bad day and took it out on you, but I shouldn't have done that." She apologized. "It's okay. You just need to destress." He shared, before she hugged him. "I know, and I want to relax with you." She whispered. He hugged her back and they spent a few minutes hugging before a bark brought them out of their moment. "Hi Tiny." (Y/n) mumbled, picking up Martini and petting her. 

The two spent the rest of their night playing with Martini and then taking a relaxing bath before ordering dinner. All Hailee needed to do was destress sometimes, and (Y/n) would be there to help her every time.