Relax

While Hailee was writing and recording new songs for her next album in her home studio, (Y/n) went to go pick up food. He decided to go to shake shack and took Martini with him since they had dog food for her. (Y/n) put on a hoodie and shorts before getting his baseball hat, sunglasses and mask.

He put martini's leash on her before leaving the house and starting their walk to shake shack, a burger place in LA. As he walked he noticed a few paparazzi taking pictures of him but he didn't pay them any mind. Him and Martini continued their walk until they arrived and (Y/n) picked up their order. He picked up Martini and held her before taking a selfie with her, captioning it 'lunchtime with marteenie!' since he liked the nickname he had given her, which was marteeine because she's a teenie dog. Martini got to have a bit of the dog food the place had while (Y/n) texted Hailee and told her he had gotten the food.

There was no response and he figured she was just busy recording. Him and Martini walked back home but took the scenic route home since the weather was nice. Once he got home, he knocked on the door of Hailee's studio and popped his head in. "The food is here when you're ready." He told her, earning a nod from her. Within five minutes she had arrived in the kitchen and got her food, sitting down next to (Y/n).

As the two ate and talked about how Hailee's new album was coming along which was actually going really well. Martini made her way onto (Y/n)'s lap and he pet her while continuing to eat his lunch. Martini ended up moving and sitting on the table but not staying there for very long because (Y/n) took her off the table and held her. "Do you want some fries?" He asked her and offered the fry to her. Hailee recorded a video of (Y/n) feeding Martini a few fries before taking a picture of the two and posting it all on instagram with the caption 'Please sponsor me shake shack'

When they had finished their food they cleaned it up before Hailee went back to work and (Y/n) turned on a movie. He spent the next few hours watching Harry Potter before Hailee came out and sat next to him. She snuggled into him and watched the movie as well with Martini eventually joining them and snuggling up on Hailee's lap. They spent the rest of the day lounging around and watching different movies and just having a relaxing afternoon.