Dickinson

(Y/n) POV:

Today Hailee was filming her last scene for Dickinson. And by last scene I mean like her very last scene ever. They were filming it at the beach and I decided to go as moral support and to cheer her on. She's been in this show for three years and I've supported her through all of it, so it just makes sense for me to cheer her on for the last scene. Plus she wanted me to watch it too.

She had to be there before I did, so I woke up later and got some food for myself before making the drive to the beach. Once I got there I saw Hailee getting ready for her scene, along with the other Dickinson cast members.

Ella, Adrian and Anna were all here too. They probably had the same idea I did because they also brought a picnic basket. To be honest I've always felt a bit out of place with them, but I've always hung out with them for Hailee. I know they are very nice people and I have nothing against them at all, but I just felt like I don't really fit in with them. Like I'm the odd one out, you know? I left my lunch in the cooler I brought that was in my car before walking over to where they were filming.

"(Y/n)!" Hailee shouted, running over and giving me a hug. "Hey Haiz." I mumbled, hugging her back even tighter. I knew Hailee's costars were watching us, so I gave her a quick kiss before she left to go talk to them and start filming.

"We all wanted to come and support you on your last ever scene!" I overheard Ella telling Hailee. They all spent the next few minutes talking to her while I took a seat nearby. She started filming like ten minutes later.

"(Y/n)? Do you want to sit with us? You look a little lonely all by yourself over here." Anna asked. I was a little taken aback by the invite. "Oh, um. I'm okay. Trust me. Thanks for the offer though." I stuttered. Anna shrugged before speaking again. "Well, you're welcome to sit with us if you change your mind." She told me. "Thanks." I mumbled.

I saw her walk back to the group and shrugged at them. I knew they were talking about me but I honestly don't really care. I went back to watching her film, occasionally checking my phone and responding to work messages. Hailee's director called a lunch break and she was talking with the crew for a few minutes. I went to go get my lunch from the car and I saw Adrian set up plates and such for their picnic.

"(Y/n)! Wanna join our picnic? We have extra food." Ella asked. Once again I wasn't expecting to be invited. "I-I've got a lunch." I told her, holding up my paper bag with a sandwich and chips in it. "You can just eat with us? Hailee's joining too if it makes you feel any better." She continued. "Sure." I mumbled, nodding my head. I sat down with them and opened up my bag, pulling out a sandwich.

Hailee came over soon enough and sat down next to me. "Hey guys!" She waved, grabbing some of the food in the basket. They started talking about memories on set and how they were all sad to be leaving. I obviously didn't fit into the conversation since I wasn't in the show. This was even worse than sitting by myself, not fitting into the conversation. Sure I visited the set a few times, but I wasn't an active cast member with tons of good memories about the show like they were.

Eventually their lunch break was over and Hailee pulled me aside before going back to filming. "Are you okay?" She asked and seemed very concerned. "I'm fine? Why?" I answered. "You haven't talked like all day. Normally you don't stop talking. Not that I don't love when you talk, I really do love hearing your voice. Now what is going on?" She asked again. "Nothings going on! I'm fine! I'm sorry I don't fit in here and cannot contribute to the conversation." I told her. She seemed to have come to a realization before speaking again.

"Is that why your always so quiet whenever you visit me on set? Because you don't feel like you fit in?" She asked, and I reluctantly nodded. Hailee gave me a hug before speaking up again. "You don't have to worrying about fitting in. They all love you. Just because you aren't a part of the cast doesn't mean you cant make memories with them. They are some of the nicest people I know." She whispered. "Well I wont have to worry about it anymore now will I?" I agreed, cause this is the last scene ever so then I wont really see them again since I wont be on the set anymore. "Just trust me, they love you. Go hang out with them while I finish up my scene?" She asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine. But I'm only doing it for you because I love you so much." I agreed, and she gave me a kiss before going back to filming.

I walked over to the three costars and sat with them while Hailee finished up. We spent the entire afternoon talking and it was actually pretty fun. Maybe I was wrong to avoid them. They really are some of the nicest people I've met.