Cheater?

"I don't know what you're mad about! You can't just wake up and decide to be mad at me!" (Y/n) shouted as he followed Hailee out of their bedroom.

"You know what you did!" Hailee shouted back. "No I don't! I don't know what I did! Can you just tell me?!" He asked. "You cheated on me! Was she worth it?" Hailee told him, taking (Y/n) aback.

"What? When did I ever do that?" He asked, flabbergasted by the accusation. "Last night!" She told him like it was obvious. "That's not possible. I was with you all day. I didn't go anywhere." He announced. "Don't even try to lie to me! You know what you did." Hailee sighed.

"I didn't cheat on you, I was here all night. Remember? We had dinner, watched the lion king and then went to bed." (Y/n) shared, and Hailee's eyes went wide. "Oh, wait did I dream that?" Hailee wondered aloud. "Yes, you did." (Y/n) mumbled.

"You still cheated!" She shouted. "But not really! It was a dream!" He argued. "Still! You cheated on me in my dream!" She continued. "What was I supposed to do? Go into your mind and undo it?!" He asked, quite shocked she was still mad even thought it was a dream. "Yes! Or you could've stopped kissing her!" Hailee argued. "You imagined it! It was your dream, not mine!" He sighed. "I'm still mad at you." She announced and left the room.

For the rest of the day Hailee was still mad at (Y/n) for cheating on her in her dream, and he spent the rest of the day trying to make it up to her. This was certainly an interesting day.

(Short one for now while I try to write some longer ones!)