Visiting (2)

(Y/n) POV:

Today was the day of the baseball game. It didn't start until one o'clock but we had gotten up pretty early because of time differences.

"You've got some bed head there." Hailee told me and gave me her phone. I checked the camera and my hair was all messed up. It wasn't bad, I could kind of smooth it out or something. But obviously I was going to brush my hair. Once I took care of that I jumped back into bed and almost on top of Hailee.

"Should we go on a walk or something?" Hailee suggested. "Sure." I nodded and we got up to get dressed. We left the house quietly and started to walk around the neighborhood. We passed a small coffee shop and got some croissants and bagels before continuing our walk. Hailee took a few selfies to capture the moment too. "I like the stubble. It looks nice on you. Rugged...and a bit sexy." Hailee complimented while we took a selfie. "Thanks." I said before Hailee grabbed my chin and started taking more goofy selfies with me.

When we ended back at the house Michael and Charlotte were having pancakes and still in their pajamas. "What's up you two?" I asked while accidentally scaring Charlotte. I ruffled her hair to soothe her and she just went back to eating pancakes. "Just having some breakfast. But it looks like you two already ate?" My mom told us. "Yeah, we got some bagels." Hailee nodded.

"These are for you!" Michael exclaimed and handed us two large boxes. They were large in area but were not that thick. "Thank you." I told Michael. "You're not supposed to open them yet. My daddy said to wait until he gets here." Charlotte instructed. "Okay, we will." Hailee promised and gave her a thumbs up.

Both Hailee and I took a shower and got ready for a long and hot day. We may have gotten caught up in the moment had taken a little longer and used all the hot water, but it was probably the only alone and intimate time we would have together for the day.

"Be honest, do you think I could still fit in this?" I asked Hailee while holding up my old Cubs jersey. "No." She stated while buttoning up her shirt. "What do you think?" Hailee asked while gesturing to her outfit. She had her hair down with a clip in it so that it looked cute, she was wearing a button up dress shirt that was oversized and baggy and a pair of light blue jeans. She also had a pair of sunglasses for the game. It was a really good outfit but I think she may overheat.

"It's stunning, but you might overheat a bit. It's supposed to be like ninety degrees. But if you want to keep that on I'll make sure to get you a tiny fan." I told her. "Thank you." She smiled and kissed my cheek before sitting on the bed.

I eventually settled on just wearing an outfit I brought with me since none of my old stuff would fit. I would just get more merch at the store when we got there.

When Hailee and I came back downstairs my dad was sitting on the couch with Michael and Charlotte. They were all watching Tv while Mark got sunscreen on. All of them seemed to be ready to go.

"Are we leaving now?" I asked and also got everyone to realize we were here. "That's the plan. We're going to be early but we figured we could shop around and explore the field." Mark answered. "I do need to see all of Wrigley field." Hailee agreed.

"The train will be here in twenty minutes so we best leave now." My dad said and turned off the Tv. "Wait! Open your gifts!" Belle announced. She handed me one box and handed Hailee the other.

We both opened ours at the same time and saw what was inside. Each box had a Cubs and White Sox jersey. And the best part was they had our names on the back. "We went with your first names since we didn't know if you changed anything about the last names." Belle explained. "These are so cool." I told her while slipping on the Cubs on over my shirt. "Thank you so much!" Hailee squealed and gave her a hug. "It is our gift to you after not going to the wedding. This whole day is on us." Mark explained.