Beach

(Y/n) walked downstairs dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie, sitting on the couch with a box of cheez its. "What are you doing?" Hailee asked, seeing him lounge on the couch. "Watching tv. Not like we have anywhere else to be or anything else to do." He responded.

The whole world was on lockdown, and (Y/n) and Hailee were no exception.(Y/n) spent his days watching different movies, while Hailee was just relaxing with (Y/n) and occasionally going on walks with martini. "Oh. Well me and Martini are going to the beach if you would like to join." She offered. "Fine. Give me five minutes." He told her, getting up and walking back upstairs.

Five minutes later he came back downstairs with his baseball hat on and had changed into shorts and a tshirt, accompanied by a metal detector. "A metal detector?" Hailee asked, looking at him confused. "To find buried treasure!" He told her as if it was the most obvious thing ever. They both walked outside and to the car and put all of their beach stuff in the back.

(Y/n) drove while Hailee sat up front with Martini in her lap, the dog soon moving to sit on (Y/n)'s lap. He smiled at the dog's action and pet her quickly before focusing on the road again. Once they got to the beach, (Y/n) got out his metal detector while Hailee set up the chairs and an umbrella. "Before you go off to find...whatever it is you're looking for with that metal detector, can you take a few pictures real quickly?" Hailee asked, giving (Y/n) the puppy eyes. "Sure." He nodded, and Hailee picked up martini quickly.

After their photoshoot (Y/n) went off to find his buried treasure and Hailee sat down with Martini. At one point he zoned out and was looking over by the water, earning a confused look from Hailee from where she was. She took a quick video of him just staring out into the ocean and posted it onto her Instagram story with the caption 'deep thinking moment' before going back to playing with Martini. "I found something!" He shouted, his metal detector going off. Hailee looked over to see (Y/n) digging up the sand, martini running over to him to see what was going on.

"A big quarter!" He shouted, holding up the half dollar coin. Hailee laughed from her spot and snapped a quick picture of (Y/n) holding up his 'treasure' When he came back with his metal detector and treasure, he sat down next to Hailee. "Okay, so you brought this big metal detector, and what did you find?" Hailee asked while recording a video. "A big quarter!" He smiled, holding up his coin. "Is that your treasure?" She asked again, and he nodded. "I think I did pretty good." He shared while Martini sat on his lap and sniffed the quarter.

(Y/n) pet the dog for a few minutes before she fell asleep in his lap. Hailee took another picture, this time of (Y/n) and Martini taking a nap together and posted all the photos and videos she took of them at the beach. Once they had gotten enough time at the beach, they packed up and went home.

When they got home after the beach both of them took a shower before making dinner together. (Y/n) had to supervise most of the cooking since Hailee was an expert on burning things.

"You're going to burn the chicken if you keep it in any longer." (Y/n) mentioned to Hailee, getting her to take out the chicken. "Right! Thanks babe." She smiled before getting the chicken out of the oven while (Y/n) finished making the salad. "You didn't burn it! Good job, I'm very proud of you." (Y/n) exclaimed while hugging her from behind and pressing a soft kiss onto her cheek. She connected their lips again with a quick peck before going to get out plates and bowls.

After their dinner, they fed martini the leftover chicken and went outside to their patio to watch the sunset. Both of them were sitting on a outdoor couch and cuddled up together, seeing the sun turn different shades of red, pink, and purple.

While they were outside, Hailee took a few selfies of her and (Y/n), a few of them with her kissing his cheek and one with them kissing in the photo. Hailee made a mental note to post those soon before going back to enjoying the sunset. Martini had joined them soon and snuggled in between the two, enjoying the peaceful moment with the couple.

It was the perfect end to the perfect day and (Y/n) and Hailee would definitely be going to the beach more often.