Concert

(Y/n) POV:

Tonight Hailee was doing a concert in LA and so far it was sold out. We didn't want to leave Shay and Peter alone with a babysitter for the night so we decided to take them along and I'll sit in the audience with them.

"Alright, have fun!" I told Hailee before walking out of her dressing room with Peter and Shay in my arms. They both had large noise canceling headphones around their necks for the show.

"Okay, goodbye my loves. I will see you later!" Hailee cooed while giving both children a kiss on the cheek and then giving me a kiss on the lips.

I took the twins out into the venue and found our seats quickly. I put the headphones on both their ears just before Hailee came on stage and fans started cheering loudly. Peter had his thumb in his mouth while using his other hand to wave to Hailee. Shay just clapped for her and rested in her seat.

"There's mommy!" I told Peter, who was in my arms at the moment. Peter nodded and continued to wave while resting his head on my shoulder.

The first few songs went by quickly and now Hailee was talking to the crowd while taking a water break. Shay was asleep by now and Peter was just barely awake, forcing himself to stay awake whenever his eyes would start to shut.

I picked up Shay and rested her on my other shoulder while Peter was still laying on my other side. I carried them both backstage and let them sleep in Hailee's dressing room for the rest of the night.

About an hour later the dressing room door opened and Hailee walked inside. "You were amazing!" I told her and wrapped my arms around her. Hailee pressed a kiss on my lips before turning her attention to the couch.

"I knew they wouldn't stay awake the entire show." She mumbled to me while picking up Peter. I took Shay off the couch and held her in my arms and left the show. I put both kids in the car and left the show to get them in bed for the night. Hailee was doing a meet and greet and then she would be home later.