Singing

Hailee POV:

While (Y/n) was at work I got to stay at home since it was my day off. I woke up late and made myself a late breakfast. While I was eating I scrolled through social media.

I ran some errands throughout the day but nothing too hardcore. I took Brando and Martini to the groomer and then did some grocery shopping.

Lucky for me Brando and Martini's haircuts were finished by the time I finished my errands. I went to pick them up and then went home.

I spent the next few hours outside by the pool. If (Y/n) were here he would've tried to push me in the pool at least three times by now. But it's okay cause I love him.

Later on I decided to start making dinner. I played some music and got out all of the ingredients to make my recipe.

Soon enough my own song started to play. I sung along with the lyrics and it became more of a mini dance party.

(Y/n) POV:

I came home from work a bit earlier today since I finished up my scenes early. When I opened the door i heard music and singing.

"Im gonna touch the pain away, I'm going to scream my own name. Scream my name, I love me!" I heard Hailee singing. I took off my shoes and walked into the kitchen where Hailee was dancing and singing while trying to cook. She didn't see me yet so I stayed quiet and let her do her thing.

When the song finished she calmed down and finally noticed me. "So, this is what you spend your days off doing when I'm gone?" I joked. Hailee blushed a bright red and stuttered for a second. "It was cute. I enjoyed the show." I smiled and gave her a kiss before going and changing my clothes. I came back downstairs when I was done and we danced to the next song together.

Let's just say we had a very long dance party after that.