LSB

Tonight Hailee was competing on the show 'lip sync battle' and (Y/n) was watching it from home. He was hosting a watch party with all of Hailees friends and family.

"It's Hailee's turn!" (Y/n) shouted once the host introduced her. Everyone cheered for her and (Y/n) sent a video of everyone cheering for her to her, knowing she wouldn't be able to see it until she was finished.

Hailee appeared on the TV and started her dance to a Michael Jackson song, everyone watching intently and cheering for her. When Hailees dance was over, everyone clapped and cheered for her, (Y/n)'s clapping and cheering being the loudest.

"Yeah Hailee!" (Y/n) shouted, clapping for her. After the rest of the show went well and soon enough they were announcing the winner.

"And the winner is...Hailee Steinfeld!" The host announced, the whole house erupting in cheers. "Woohoo! Yeah Hailee! That's my girlfriend!" (Y/n) cheered, Hailee's brother recording everyones reactions. Hailee went up to get her trophy and soon enough the show was over.

When Hailee arrived home, she was welcomed with everyone clapping and cheering for her. "You were amazing!" (Y/n) shouted, bringing her into a hug and pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "Thank you." Hailee whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

After they separated from the hug Hailee went to go hug her parents and brother. She had received many congratulations and compliments on how well she did, and she really had an amazing time on the show.

Hailee really had the best support system, she had her family, (Y/n), her friends, and her fans. And that was all she needed.

(A short but sweet chapter for everyone since I haven't updated his book in a few days!)